• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn Jr agrees to 2 year deal with Panthers

jamos14

Not to be that guy, and I a happy Ginn is back, but does anybody remember that it was Ginn who fumbled kickoff/ punt return that I think lead to a Panther's TD in the playoffs?

Everybody remembers.  Still though... Ginn or Bersin?

Also, that was a hell of a hit by Melvin White.

I honestly thought we would lose him to the browns

After experiencing a shaky quarterback situation in Arizona, I think the similar circumstances in Cleveland ultimately lead him back to Carolina. He had his best season in years playing with Cam. At the end day, money is important, but guys want to compete too.

Ginn is approximately 10,000% better than anyone currently on the roster as a punt returner.  That in and of itself is extremely valuable.  We didn't even have anyone on the roster last year who could be trusted to simply go out there and fair catch a damn punt.  That's absolutely embarrassing for an NFL team.  The fact that he can provide a deep threat in the WR corps is honestly just a bonus.

If he can come in and just be 2013 Ted Ginn Jr., then this is a HUGE win for us.

Not to be that guy, and I a happy Ginn is back, but does anybody remember that it was Ginn who fumbled kickoff/ punt return that I think lead to a Panther's TD in the playoffs?

He knew what he was doing... Did you know his father's middle name is Nostradamus?

Archived