• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SnapChat

Jeremy Igo

It's all about opinion . Snapchat could be quicker and you can add multiple pictures and videos to your story people can view them quicker. Instagram is kind of a one picture every once in a while but snapchat is for tons of them.

you know that snapchat pics go away right? Except for the nudies where people get screengrabs before the go. Snapchat would be horrible for game day.

you know that snapchat pics go away right? Except for the nudies where people get screengrabs before the go. Snapchat would be horrible for game day.

You can screenshot those pics plus once he takes the pic he has the option to save it. It's just another way to share them and if he puts the on his story they stay for 24 hours

I dont have Snapchat or Twitter, or Pinrest, or Tumbr or Yookos. I had a Tagged at one time, used it to play games.

All I have is Facebook and LinkedIn. I have an Old Old Old Myspace.... havnt logged on in 6 years almost.

I don't even have facebook. And I've never even heard of Yookos. Instagram is like the only thing I have and that's just somewhere to put my photography.

I will send a few with me sitting on the crapper.

literally all i did with snapchat for the couple months i used it was send my buddy pictures of me crapping in different bathrooms and draw sunglasses on my cat.

i think i'm a pretty good follow

Archived