• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SnapChat

Jeremy Igo

I was thinking mainly for photoshoots

Wouldn't instagram or twitter be better for gameday stuff?

It's all about opinion . Snapchat could be quicker and you can add multiple pictures and videos to your story people can view them quicker. Instagram is kind of a one picture every once in a while but snapchat is for tons of them.

It's all about opinion . Snapchat could be quicker and you can add multiple pictures and videos to your story people can view them quicker. Instagram is kind of a one picture every once in a while but snapchat is for tons of them.

I agree. Instagram and Twitter could be used for your marquee shots. Snapchat could be more of a behind the scenes kind of thing.

In all seriousness, im having a tough time navigating it, but I'm trying to figure it out. I still don't really understand how it works. I think if you post something to your story it's public, but then you can choose to share some things with only specific friends?

In all seriousness, im having a tough time navigating it, but I'm trying to figure it out. I still don't really understand how it works. I think if you post something to your story it's public, but then you can choose to share some things with only specific friends?

You have two options on Snapchat: Share a public story that everyone that you've added can see (like Ginn and Morgan did yesterday) or you can send a pic or video to someone directly that only they can see. You can also chat with people privately now too and that will disappear after a few minutes too.

Also, y'all are behind the times. Snapchat hasn't been used primarily for the n00dz in a couple of years, it's gone completely mainstream now that the Story feature has been added. People like to use it to show all the fun places they're at like parties or clubs or beaches while you're sitting at home in your bedroom feeling sad.

What's SnapChat?

snapchat is how the kids these days send each other dicks and boobies

i downloaded the app hoping for some cheap boobies but it turns out you have to know a bunch of boobie-flashing hoes to take advantage :(

You have two options on Snapchat: Share a public story that everyone that you've added can see (like Ginn and Morgan did yesterday) or you can send a pic or video to someone directly that only they can see. You can also chat with people privately now too and that will disappear after a few minutes too.

Also, y'all are behind the times. Snapchat hasn't been used primarily for the n00dz in a couple of years, it's gone completely mainstream now that the Story feature has been added. People like to use it to show all the fun places they're at like parties or clubs or beaches while you're sitting at home in your bedroom feeling sad.

LOL, yeah, I keed, I keed... I read up on it before joining, just having to grow accustomed to the nuances you mentioned. I actually ended up joining after watching a video about a guy who became famous from snapchat and now completely lives off of the money and sponsorships he's gained from it. Pretty cool...

Added.

Snapchat is the more "private" stuff (and no i dont mean your privates), the behind the scenes, the "real" person behind the username...

If i were you Zod, I wouldn't post instagram or twitter material on Snapchat. 

I use Snapchat as the means to communicate with my closest friends, that whole sexting thing is just a extra feature, the way i look at it.

-kingserii

Archived