• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marshall Law on the Huddle?

Zod

I started that thread let me ask...so whats the problem..I just signed up tonight I have no clue what ya'll have talked about in the past year or how ever long its been...I have stated my opinon on here and people do nothing but call names because its not a favorable outcome in my eyes...sow hats this board for...come on and talk about how greta delhomme and fox are and how we are goin to the super bowl and win every game....wtf?...I dont get it...seems to me more people than just me should be pissed at this organization...and dont try the fairweather fan crap either already heard it even tho I was a fan from the very 1st day....tell me whats this board for...how am I suppose to know what you guys spoke of a 2 mos ago 3 mos ag a year ago?

Come on now. This is preseason. You can do a search easily on this forum and can see easily the threads you have started are old hat, dead pummelled horse issues that have been re-visited to what seems like a 1000x and many of those who frequent this message board are just tired of seeing the same ol' "new" threads repopulating the boards EVERYTIME we have another vanilla, anemic PRESEASON game.

The bottom line is, it's preseason and a good number of our starters have not been playing. There's too many people pushing panic buttons on the basis of preseason games. No one wants to have to state the bloody obvious repeatedly so you just potentially end up a target for flooding the board with the same old threads. It's nothing new and it's nothing that hasn't been hashed on here ad infinitem.

Just take some time to check out some of OLD threads and maybe you won't end up with a bullseye on your threads and posts. A little net etiquette isn't asking much? I know people are just tossing cherry bombs everytime they see these types of threads....just don't take it personally and stop posting the same stuff we've seen way too many times already.

I am + for Marshall, er martial:D law....no insults intended but...I don't have time to waste through all of the same threads revisited again...:patriot:

Considering a lock down on the huddle in light of recent panty wastes shatting themselves silly over a preseason game. Did I really just see a Cowher thread?Really?
Well, at least our whining, bitching, and complaining is in regular season mode.
It's getting out of hand. It's the disease an I'm the cure. They drew first blood. I'll be back. Asta la vista, baby. It's not a tumah!
NO MAH COMPLANIN! STOP WHININ! IS TIME NOW TO TURN THIS MUSH INTO MUSCLA!!!

...and SHADDUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Considering a lock down on the huddle in light of recent panty wastes shatting themselves silly over a preseason game. Did I really just see a Cowher thread?Really?

It's getting out of hand. It's the disease an I'm the cure. They drew first blood. I'll be back. Asta la vista, baby. It's not a tumah!

You are shatting yourself silly over people shatting themselves silly...

Come on now. This is preseason. You can do a search easily on this forum and can see easily the threads you have started are old hat, dead pummelled horse issues that have been re-visited to what seems like a 1000x and many of those who frequent this message board are just tired of seeing the same ol' "new" threads repopulating the boards EVERYTIME we have another vanilla, anemic PRESEASON game.

The bottom line is, it's preseason and a good number of our starters have not been playing. There's too many people pushing panic buttons on the basis of preseason games. No one wants to have to state the bloody obvious repeatedly so you just potentially end up a target for flooding the board with the same old threads. It's nothing new and it's nothing that hasn't been hashed on here ad infinitem.

Just take some time to check out some of OLD threads and maybe you won't end up with a bullseye on your threads and posts. A little net etiquette isn't asking much? I know people are just tossing cherry bombs everytime they see these types of threads....just don't take it personally and stop posting the same stuff we've seen way too many times already.

I am + for Marshall, er martial:D law....no insults intended but...I don't have time to waste through all of the same threads revisited again...:patriot:

105 threads found when "vanilla" was searched.... amazing!!!

I'm just pissed as all get out. I don't want trgo back and I don't want fox fired, but I do want a million dollar a game man show something for the money. I do want a coaching staff that can show they coach. I do want a leader that can lead on this huddle instead of taking pictures of little butterfly insects that poop on the flowers. Does a butter fly poop. Now see what you've gone and done!:eek:

Archived