• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marshall Law on the Huddle?

Zod

Considering a lock down on the huddle in light of recent panty wastes shatting themselves silly over a preseason game. Did I really just see a Cowher thread?Really?

It's getting out of hand. It's the disease an I'm the cure. They drew first blood. I'll be back. Asta la vista, baby. It's not a tumah!

I started that thread let me ask...so whats the problem..I just signed up tonight I have no clue what ya'll have talked about in the past year or how ever long its been...I have stated my opinon on here and people do nothing but call names because its not a favorable outcome in my eyes...sow hats this board for...come on and talk about how greta delhomme and fox are and how we are goin to the super bowl and win every game....wtf?...I dont get it...seems to me more people than just me should be pissed at this organization...and dont try the fairweather fan crap either already heard it even tho I was a fan from the very 1st day....tell me whats this board for...how am I suppose to know what you guys spoke of a 2 mos ago 3 mos ag a year ago?

I started that thread let me ask...so whats the problem..I just signed up tonight I have no clue what ya'll have talked about in the past year or how ever long its been...I have stated my opinon on here and people do nothing but call names because its not a favorable outcome in my eyes...sow hats this board for...come on and talk about how greta delhomme and fox are and how we are goin to the super bowl and win every game....wtf?...I dont get it...seems to me more people than just me should be pissed at this organization...and dont try the fairweather fan crap either already heard it even tho I was a fan from the very 1st day....tell me whats this board for...how am I suppose to know what you guys spoke of a 2 mos ago 3 mos ag a year ago?

You just posted that Fox should be fired after a preseason game.

Step back and take a look at that.

Archived