• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera met with Owamagbe Odighizuwa in Los Angeles

gettlemanjack

It was mentioned in the OP but could be easily skimmed past.  It's a long vid but damn, this Matt Waldman seems to know his stuff. 

I'd be happy with this pick but would hope rd 2-4 would land some offensive weapons. 

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to bump this in light of the blue chip prospect thread.  Looking at his USC and Stanford games, Odighizuwa really just seems like the guy we're gonna wind up with.  He completely took care of Peat against the Tree who is supposedly in the echelon of OTs people want at 25.  His technique, movement, and use of strengths is damn impressive.  Not to mention, in Pac-12 competition, he was able to use a multitude of moves (both power and finesse) that translate to the NFL. 

I wanted to bump this in light of the blue chip prospect thread. Looking at his USC and Stanford games, Odighizuwa really just seems like the guy we're gonna wind up with. He completely took care of Peat against the Tree who is supposedly in the echelon of OTs people want at 25. His technique, movement, and use of strengths is damn impressive. Not to mention, in Pac-12 competition, he was able to use a multitude of moves (both power and finesse) that translate to the NFL.

Is his game against Stanford online?

Archived