• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers sign Randall Cobb to 4 yr / $ 40 million contract

gettlemanjack

For the right price I would be happy but can we rely on him to stay healthy?

I feel the same way, I'd make peace with a Crabtree signing but would worry about the injury history.

I want a physical WR along with KB! Would've loved Marshall now hoping for AJ, I don't think there's a team in the NFL that could account for a physical duo like KB and AJ.

I wouldn't be surprised if DG draft Breshad Perriman for that reason come April.

General NFL news is allowed in the Panthers forum during the FA period and offseason in general.

Play nice or get put on a timeout.

Respect for keeping that Patrice O'Neal av for so long.

"I think you better do that math again..."

Maybe this is the year we finally get Denarius Moore...............?

You know, I almost said that. I was gonna say that this brings us closer to Denarius Moore, but I see people know what I'm thinking.  But, in all reality, what are the odds?  

What am I saying?  The dream lives on.

You know, I almost said that. I was gonna say that this brings us closer to Denarius Moore, but I see people know what I'm thinking. But, in all reality, what are the odds?

What am I saying? The dream lives on.

I just fear that Denarius Moore is the Raiders Keary Colbert.

Has shown flashes young but hasn't been able to put it together for some reason.

Has shown flashes young but hasn't been able to put it together for some reason.

I ain't gonna lie. I understand why people would have problems with Moore, but I have been following this dude since he was drafted, and I'm telling you that he has gotten a bad deal.   Sure, he has had his issues with focus, but no more than some other good receivers. Dude can ball.  I know that you've checked out his vids on YT.  Colbert could never ball like that.  Moore got in Dennis the Menace's doghouse and got a bad rap. 

I don't know if you've seen it where I listed it in the other thread, but Bill Polian graded Moore a B+ Free Agent, and put him on the same tier as Torrey Smith.  I am telling you that Moore can do what Smith does and moore ( :D ), at a substantially cheaper price.

I ain't gonna lie. I understand why people would have problems with Moore, but I have been following this dude since he was drafted, and I'm telling you that he has gotten a bad deal. Sure, he has had his issues with focus, but no more than some other good receivers. Dude can ball. I know that you've checked out his vids on YT. Colbert could never ball like that. Moore got in Dennis the Menace's doghouse and got a bad rap.

I don't know if you've seen it where I listed it in the other thread, but Bill Polian graded Moore a B+ Free Agent, and put him on the same tier as Torrey Smith. I am telling you that Moore can do what Smith does and moore ( :D ), at a substantially cheaper price.

Hell that's good enough for me.

If we sign him, and he drops a catchable pass, and he smiles that trademark Colbert sh!t-eating grin...I swear to Allah herself that I will flip my poo.

did you just say Aaron Rodgers is slightly above average?

Sarcasm. I said I believe Cobb was not worth $10 mil a season, and that he only had one great year...obviously Aaron Rodgers is an elite QB if not the best in the game, which further strengthens my argument that Cobb is not worth that money anywhere else, as Rodgers makes his receivers.

It wouldn't make sense if the "above average QB" comment was not sarcastic being that I said Cobb was overpaid.

Archived