• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers sign Randall Cobb to 4 yr / $ 40 million contract

gettlemanjack

Give the guy credit, he's smart. Yes he took less money but playing w/Rodgers for the next 4 years will do wonders for his career.

Look what happened to Greg Jennings. Took the money and ran to Minnesota. Career has never been the same.

The Old Spice curse is the Madden curse's retarded little half brother.

Whoa broseph. In the offseason, everything is welcome in the main forum. Everything except for personal insults, that is.

It's okay, he's allowed to call me that bc I actually dipped my member into his mother and she ingested some of the excrement that accompanied it as she finished me off.

If Maclin gets re-signed before the deadline, there's no way we're going to land Torrey Smith.

That pretty much puts the kibosh on both of them, not that they were realistic prospects anyway.  Torrey Smith's price tag has already went up according to some.   

Give the guy credit, he's smart. Yes he took less money but playing w/Rodgers for the next 4 years will do wonders for his career.

Look what happened to Greg Jennings. Took the money and ran to Minnesota. Career has never been the same.

Him and Rodgers both benefit from having each other. I think it was such a smart move to stay in GB, like you said Cobb's only going to get better and at 24 years of age he'll hit the market at 28 and possibly cash in again!

That pretty much puts the kibosh on both of them, not that they were realistic prospects anyway. Torrey Smith's price tag has already went up according to some.

Maybe this is the year we finally get Denarius Moore...............?

Archived