• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

show of hands....who would love to get Bill Cowher next year???

tarheelman1969

Hell no I don't want Bill Cowher, I don't even want John Fox. I want a coach like Bill Belichick. He understand that the game now is about a very explosive offense, not that conservative bullsh*t, that would have worked in the 60's, but not now. His offense does run the ball also, it's all about balance. People can say spygate all day long but if he was our head coach with the talent we got we would have atleast 2 Lombardi trophies by now, and you can bet your a** that Jake Delhomme would not be the starting quarterback for this team. John Fox is a defensive coordinator at best not a head coach, sorry and I love the Panthers but like he said before : "it is what it is"

I've been on the Cowher bandwagon for a while now. He won with crappy and mediocre QB's, his defenses were always top 5 in the league.

just like fox has been doing, until they got big ben. throw the BC idea out the window and be more creative. this is another thread based on minimal football knowledge.

It took Cowher 15 or so years to win a Superbowl. Our fans would never be that patient.

Honestly, I would probably be more interested in Gruden than Cowher.

This will be Fox's 8th year. In Cohwer's 8th year, he went 6-10. If Fox goes 6-10, the fans will be howling for his head. They would never be patient enough to wait another 6 years for a superbowl win.

Jangler....1st I'm new on here I dont know whats been talked about 6 months ago...

and as far as what I have put on thats related to recent events all you have had to offer is stupidity and things that have nothing to do withthe actual post...so just dont answer...

Use the SEARCH feature to see if old threads exist. :cool:

Fox is coming off a season in which he led a team to a 12-4 record. Let's give him a few games into the 2009 season before calling for Cowher, Schottenheimer, or whomever fans are convinced would be an upgrade over the man who's coached three playoff teams during his tenure.

While we're at it, why don't we give Meeks the benefit of the doubt and wait for the regular season before calling for his replacement as well.

Archived