• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

show of hands....who would love to get Bill Cowher next year???

tarheelman1969

Alright, the bandwagon has been circling Charlotte for some time now and I'm finally on board. Let's get rid of Fox. Our defense sucks, we're playing the same soft serve defense that we played under Trogvac. That tells me that it wasn't him and since nothing has changed under Meeks, as it appears right now, it ain't Meeks. That leaves Fox. Our corners don't break on the ball until the catch has been made. Gamble looked terrible against the Ravens. Watch other corners in the league and you'll see their aggressiveness and our lack of. I think that the D line and ends did ok, although most of the time there was no or little pressure on Flacco. We failed to break up his rhythm and gave him too much time and our corners can't hold. On one play, I thought Gamble would break on a ball thrown to a TE and he pulled up and allowed the catch. I'm a true Panther Fan, I wanted to stop watching the game cause it peed me off that we're still playing the same soft serve D. Are me and the coaches watching the same games, when are we going to make a change. And our QB play isn't much better, Jake was out played by Flacco, by far and this is only Flacs 2nd year. Jake haven't put up starters stats any this preseason. I'd play him the whole game against Pitts. If he gets hurt so what, our QB play sucks anyway. But almost to his defense, maybe just maybe it's the play calling and not him. We run little stop and go/curl routes. Hit Smith in stride, quite forcing the throw and take what the D gives you. Thats basic QB knowledge isn't it. I'm a true Panther Fan, I don't pull for any other NFL team, wheter they win or not makes me no difference but I'm disgusted, annoyed, peed and err thang else with the lack of adaption in our play. Fox won't change....... this is last year. I don't think we'll even make the playoffs.

Jangler....1st I'm new on here I dont know whats been talked about 6 months ago...

and as far as what I have put on thats related to recent events all you have had to offer is stupidity and things that have nothing to do withthe actual post...so just dont answer...

:lol: I was first, but I won't be the last, so you might as well get used to it if your going to post negative doom and gloom threads. :cool:

Jangler....1st I'm new on here I dont know whats been talked about 6 months ago...

tarheelman1969 is new on here. One of the Mods would have to check IP adresses to see if the person posting is.

and as far as what I have put on thats related to recent events

Gee didn't you just post in another thread that you weren't totally basing your whining on the pre-season? That it was based on being a Panther fan and watchiing football for years? Throw the team under the bus because of preseason games. Gee that's smart.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you. I just think late August is a little early to write off the season as apparently you have. If the season goes they way you think it will, there will plenty of time, say Mid October all the way through May'10 to whine and moan about FoX all the way down to the color of the uniforms. But for now I want to stay positive and optimistic about the season.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you. I just think late August is a little early to write off the season as apparently you have. If the season goes they way you think it will, there will plenty of time, say Mid October all the way through May'10 to whine and moan about FoX all the way down to the color of the uniforms. But for now I want to stay positive and optimistic about the season.

100% correct, Well 99% cause I do disagree with him. If we did things according to his doom and gloom we should just throw in the towel and watch HEIDI reruns every sunday.

Is this BucFan? coming back to haunt us?

Go Panthers

I was at the game last night and was disappointed in the lack of intensity, desire, and what even appeared to be lack of talent of our team as a whole. Having the starters back and playing in a meaningful game sure better make a difference or we are in for a long year. The score did not tell the lopsidedness of the game. We were out played, PERIOD!

Archived