• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PANTHERS fans?....when is enough enough?

tarheelman1969

In other news, the ellipsis is the new period...We're not really sure where this trend started but it has caught fire all across the internets...Not only does it look cool but excessive use of the ellipsis makes rambling internet posts much easier to read...Stay tuned for more...Now for more sports coverage we pass it back to tarheelman1969...THM?

:eek:How or why do we continue to,KNOW that JOHN FOX and JAKE Del(please go )Homme have to go or this organization is gonna turn into the detroit lions,and yet we continue to support them? :confused:

Have you guys seen our schedule this year? :eek: :eek: :eek:

phialdelphia L

@ atlanta L

@ dallas L

washington W

@ tampa L

buffalo L

@ arizona L

@ new orleans L

atlanta L

miami L

@ ny jets W

tampa bay L

@ new england L

minnesota L

@ ny giants L

new orleans W

:eek: :eek:

If this wa too happen would this be enough...I would think so even for Richardson and Hurney to finally say enough of Fox and then the new coach is gonna come in and say enough of Delhomme...but I got a badddd feeling about this year witht his schedule....crap!!!! :mad:

So you believe if we were to get rid of Jake and Fox right now we would do better this season? Go fug yourself you fuging moron and use some fuging common sense you piece of poo. By the way I fuged your mom, there are just to many many fuging idiots in this world.

So you believe if we were to get rid of Jake and Fox right now we would do better this season? Go f**k yourself you f**king moron and use some f**king common sense you piece of poo. By the way I f**ked your mom, there are just to many many f**king idiots in this world.

How do you really feel about him is the question?

:eek:How or why do we continue to,KNOW that JOHN FOX and JAKE Del(please go )Homme have to go or this organization is gonna turn into the detroit lions,and yet we continue to support them? :confused:

Have you guys seen our schedule this year? :eek: :eek: :eek:

phialdelphia L

@ atlanta L

@ dallas L

washington W

@ tampa L

buffalo L

@ arizona L

@ new orleans L

atlanta L

miami L

@ ny jets W

tampa bay L

@ new england L

minnesota L

@ ny giants L

new orleans W

QUOTE]

You really have us losing to Tampa twice come on now they have sh*t for a team..... that's just crazy.

Archived