• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PANTHERS fans?....when is enough enough?

tarheelman1969

I donno about you, but the Eagles starting defense hasn't looked all that impressive either, I mean, if you seen them on TV.

And well... neither has their offense.. but they are still regarded as one of the best teams in the NFL this... so whats different between them and us?

Their D coordinator Died not suck real bad so I would expect a little drop off.

complaining is good, it lets the team know that we as fans that support this team want a winning team. I want the team to score on every, and I mean every offensive possesion. And I want the defense to stop every opposing team from ever scoring. Now I know that's damn near impossible but that my expectations and passion for this team. It's to early to worry right now realistically. But by week five if they look like sh*t then oh yeah, it's time for some major changes. If we go from 12-4 last year, to worse than 8-8 John Fox, Jake Delhomme, and a bunch of others should lose their jobs, as simple as that. People pay too much money and spend too much time to see a bunch of flunkies on the field weekend after weekend.

Vegas has the Panthers win total at 8.5...

take the under.... BET a lot of money...

it's guaranteed happiness... If the Panthers have a .500 or below season YOU WIN MONEY!!!!! woohooooo

If not, the team is a winner again.

WIN/WIN right there.

Vegas has the Panthers win total at 8.5...

take the under.... BET a lot of money...

it's guaranteed happiness... If the Panthers have a .500 or below season YOU WIN MONEY!!!!! woohooooo

If not, the team is a winner again.

WIN/WIN right there.

You also lose in both situations and if the Panthers go 9-7 but miss the playoffs that's a double loss.

people who are saying that we are going to be bad because of our preseason need to shut up and watch more football. let's look at the super bowl winners from each season starting in 1999 and look at their preseason final record:

1999 St. Louis Rams 2-2

2000 Baltimore Ravens 4-0

2001 New England Patriots 3-1

2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-1

2003 New England Patriots 4-0

2004 New England Patriots 1-3

2005 Pittsburgh Steelers 3-1

2006 Indianapolis Colts 1-3

2007 New York Giants 1-3

2008 Pittsburgh Steelers 3-1

Now the team that was the worst team that year:

1999 Cleveland Browns 2-3

2000 San Diego Chargers 4-0

2001 Carolina Panthers 2-2

2002 Cincinnati Bengals 2-2

2003 San Diego Chargers 2-2

2004 San Fransisco 49ers 0-4

2005 Houston Texans 1-3

2006 Oakland Raiders 4-1

2007 Miami Dolphins 2-2

2008 Detroit Lions 4-0

the preseason does not mean anything

:eek:How or why do we continue to,KNOW that JOHN FOX and JAKE Del(please go )Homme have to go or this organization is gonna turn into the detroit lions,and yet we continue to support them? :confused:

Have you guys seen our schedule this year? :eek: :eek: :eek:

phialdelphia L

@ atlanta L

@ dallas L

washington W

@ tampa L

buffalo L

@ arizona L

@ new orleans L

atlanta L

miami L

@ ny jets W

tampa bay L

@ new england L

minnesota L

@ ny giants L

new orleans W

:eek: :eek:

If this wa too happen would this be enough...I would think so even for Richardson and Hurney to finally say enough of Fox and then the new coach is gonna come in and say enough of Delhomme...but I got a badddd feeling about this year witht his schedule....crap!!!! :mad:

thanks for combining every single "the sky is falling" thread into one. we understand you are one of those guys. i know all i need to know about you from this post. save us all the rest of them and bite you tongue until the season starts.

Archived