• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PANTHERS fans?....when is enough enough?

tarheelman1969

lol...childish?..I gave reasons for what I said not a rant...what do you do?...insult...and I'm the child?....lol

my every post I have put what is my opinion based on the panthers play the last two years and not seeing anything different tonight to lead me to think differently...all i have gotten in return is insults from people like you...and I'm childish...its called communication learn to speak with thoughts not insults....it doesnt mean you have to agree just give me some basis of why you disagree...how hard is that for some of you?

I am communicating and posting my thoughts & opinions. My thoughts are that you are whining like a child. My opinion is that you are less than intelligent. Every post that you make proves my thoughts and opinions on those matters to be FACT.

ok...I will bypass the idiots(since they wanna call names and not ne constructive) and skip right to my reasoning with these games...

philly...is loaded on offense and D..maybe in nfc title game...0-1

atlanta will throw for 300-400 yards on us and put alot of pts on the board and we cant ....0-2

Dallas I think will be much improved now that TO is gone and will be much more dangerous and with barber and choice they wll run like hell on us...0-3

washington...I think we can pressure their qb and we can run on them see this as a W for us...1-3

tampa all depends on their qb situation and whether or not we can stop derrick ward who killed us last year wih the giants they could be very good or suck so this could be difference between a sweep either way being at Tampa I give them the nod...1-4

buffalo is my sleeper team in afc this year will be real strong...1-5

arizona will dink us to death which we cant stop and unless we can score 30 some pts we will lose here cause we dont score like that that...1-6

new orleans threw for over 400 yards last we met they will do that to us both game this year and we will lose both...1-7

atlanta same story...dinks us to death then goes long...1-8

miami ran over us in preseason they will do it again in reg season..1-9

ny jets we will beat them...2-9

tampa I think we win this had the split wih NO on other post but was backwardsif we can stop derrick ward he killed us with giants last year...3-9

new england...will own us...3-10

minnesota and brett farve and adrian peterson will own us...3-11

ny giants and eli and all their rbs will own us...3-12

and new orleans wil sweep us cant stop drew brees...3-13

ok...now doom and gloom,fair weather,band wagon,whatever....instead of calling names try to dispute any of this with logic and facts and numbers...12- 4 was a little bit of a smoke screen last year guys...that schedule was nothing compared to this...we kinda got crapped on by the nfl...but if you think you will go 12-4 with this and go deep in playoffs with this schedule and that offense and defense...you are gonna be very very disappointed...I'm pulling for them I was here in bad times will be in here in good times but sooner or late some of you have to face the truth.

All I see is people with lack of hope to the point they cant communicate intelligently so they call names...like a bunch of 5 yr olds...there have been a couple on here who have disagreed in a mannerly way with intelligence and then there are you other idiots...you all know who you are.

ok delhomo...

so do you think this panther offense can generate 29-40 pts vs the patriots...do you think our defense can stop the patriots from getting 28-40 pts...no...so theres your logic...I also gave you 15 other games and logic and all you people come up with is a bunch of crying and bitchin and name calling what abunch of immature children you are.

ok...I will bypass the idiots(since they wanna call names and not ne constructive) and skip right to my reasoning with these games...

philly...is loaded on offense and D..maybe in nfc title game...0-1

Panthers are loaded on offense and will ground the ball out,the legend that made the Eagles D famous has past . So know one knows the effects

atlanta will throw for 300-400 yards on us and put alot of pts on the board and we cant ....0-2

***Agreed this could be a rough game ***

Dallas I think will be much improved now that TO is gone and will be much more dangerous and with barber and choice they wll run like hell on us...0-3

***You forgot Jones

their most dangerous weapon.

Roy Williams has yet to prove he is an N F L #1 WR***

washington...I think we can pressure their qb and we can run on them see this as a W for us...1-3

tampa all depends on their qb situation and whether or not we can stop derrick ward who killed us last year wih the giants they could be very good or suck so this could be difference between a sweep either way being at Tampa I give them the nod...1-4

***They have yet to decide on a starting QB

The most important offensive position

Wards behind a completly differnt O-Line ***

buffalo is my sleeper team in afc this year will be real strong...1-5

***Your SLEEPER ***

arizona will dink us to death which we cant stop and unless we can score 30 some pts we will lose here cause we dont score like that that...1-6

***So Panthers have not watched and rewatched that game ?

If Jake blows up Yeah Its a Loss

But the run game was effective untill Panthers got to far behind ***

new orleans threw for over 400 yards last we met they will do that to us both game this year and we will lose both...

***Panthers always split with N O ***

atlanta same story...dinks us to death then goes long...1-8

miami ran over us in preseason they will do it again in reg season..1-9

***I see how you figured this one based on pre-season and not having a defensive game plan in place for the wildcat ***

ny jets we will beat them...2-9

tampa I think we win this had the split wih NO on other post but was backwardsif we can stop derrick ward he killed us with giants last year...3-9

new england...will own us...3-10

***Might as well Stay at home if we are owned,save gas and expenses ***

minnesota and brett farve and adrian peterson will own us...3-11

***Dang Owned again 2 weeks off

You do know Favre throws alot of INT's ***

ny giants and eli and all their rbs will own us...3-12

***3 weeks off

Eli does not have Plax to throw to

And my opinion is Jacobs will be done for season before this game ***

and new orleans wil sweep us cant stop drew brees...3-13

***I gurantee you N O will not go 16-0

So some teams will stop Drew Brees***

ok...now doom and gloom,fair weather,band wagon,whatever....instead of calling names try to dispute any of this with logic and facts and numbers...12- 4 was a little bit of a smoke screen last year guys...that schedule was nothing compared to this...we kinda got crapped on by the nfl...but if you think you will go 12-4 with this and go deep in playoffs with this schedule and that offense and defense...you are gonna be very very disappointed...I'm pulling for them I was here in bad times will be in here in good times but sooner or late some of you have to face the truth.

No facts just OPINION's

Just as you

:eek:how or why do we continue to,know that john fox and jake del(please go )homme have to go or this organization is gonna turn into the detroit lions,and yet we continue to support them? :confused:

Have you guys seen our schedule this year? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Phialdelphia l

@ atlanta l

@ dallas l

washington w

@ tampa l

buffalo l

@ arizona l

@ new orleans l

atlanta l

miami l

@ ny jets w

tampa bay l

@ new england l

minnesota l

@ ny giants l

new orleans w

:eek: :eek:

If this wa too happen would this be enough...i would think so even for richardson and hurney to finally say enough of fox and then the new coach is gonna come in and say enough of delhomme...but i got a badddd feeling about this year witht his schedule....crap!!!! :mad:

[attach]31338[/attach]

wow the same ones who are calling me an idiot are the same ones who love them some jake delhomme no matter how bad he sux...and would keep fox around if he led us to detroit lions status...now thats idiotic.

Yeah, why dont you do some research. Check Fox's record. Check Delhomme's stats. I guess a guy that suports the QB that leads a team to a couple NFC Championships is pretty idiotic.

When will Fox learn, you always have to ditch success when you might face diversity.

Yeah, why dont you do some research. Check Fox's record. Check Delhomme's stats. I guess a guy that suports the QB that leads a team to a couple NFC Championships is pretty idiotic.

When will Fox learn, you always have to ditch success when you might face diversity.

i agree with that. even tho that was 4 years ago, i just hope that window of success hasnt closed. jake isnt half as bad as ppl make him out to be but something does need to be done eventually. lets hope he has a few more good years

Looking like a knee-jerk reaction to yet another preseason game to me.

It is what it is. Some fans are gonna scream the sky is falling when we lose preseason games without Smitty, Williams, Stewart, Beason, Davis, etc. Some fans are just going to remember it's preseason and know that Sept 13 is the date when we'll really start seeing what's in store...we'll actually see a gameplan and a strategy and hopefully have all the starters revving up their engines.

Archived