• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PANTHERS fans?....when is enough enough?

tarheelman1969

LOL...why is it if you dont think the panthers are gonna go 16-0 and win the super bowl you are a fairweather fan?...if you dont support jake after his crappy play the last yr and a half or support fox for not taking his tail out after 6 Tos youre an idiot or a bandwagon fan?...that to me is just plain stupid...Im still a fan after their super bowl year...I'm still a fan after the 1-15 year...I'm still a fan after Rae Carruth...and I'm still a fan after the 2007(?) season of having vinni T come play for us at 50 yrs old...so dont call me a bandwagon fan because I see a bad year coming...if we were playing well and had a leader for a QB and a real coach I would be thrilled to play the schedule we have coming up to show everyone else in NFL who we are...instead,we are gonna show them who we are but its just not gonna be very good...and actually I like JD as a good guy...but when it comes to winning I dont care if he is a nice guy I wanna know can he pull off the big game...and tell you something else...this stick by jake and fox no matter what is getting old and not just to a select few of us its growing more and more every game.....jake will be booed and booed often this year...and if they play like I think they will

they will both be gonne afte this season.You look at that schedule and you give me an honest opinion of what you think will happen...and then get back to me...dont use your black blue n silver eyes to look thru look at it logically then get back to me...its on opinion dude you have one I have one like I said earlier to call me names such as idiot,bandwagon fan,or fairweather fan none have any basis since you dont know me this is not based off of 3 pre-season games it comes from years of watching fooball and several of being a panthers fan...and...everyone knows that the 3rd game of the preseason is when we see the starters the most...no 1st downs and 3 points...optimism?...really?...ok

wow the same ones who are calling me an idiot are the same ones who love them some jake delhomme no matter how bad he sux...and would keep fox around if he led us to detroit lions status...now thats idiotic.

So replacing both at the same time is the answer !

You would get to your DETROIT LION Status a lot quicker that way !!

You predicted a 12-4 team with a mind-bogglingly dominant rushing attack, arguably the best run-blocking offensive line in the league, and one of the most dangerous wide receivers in the league today is going 3-13. Even if we can't stop anybody, we are still going to win more than three games just based on that alone.

LOL...why is it if you dont think the panthers are gonna go 16-0 and win the super bowl you are a fairweather fan?...if you dont support jake after his crappy play the last yr and a half or support fox for not taking his tail out after 6 Tos youre an idiot or a bandwagon fan?...that to me is just plain stupid...Im still a fan after their super bowl year...I'm still a fan after the 1-15 year...I'm still a fan after Rae Carruth...and I'm still a fan after the 2007(?) season of having vinni T come play for us at 50 yrs old...so dont call me a bandwagon fan because I see a bad year coming...if we were playing well and had a leader for a QB and a real coach I would be thrilled to play the schedule we have coming up to show everyone else in NFL who we are...instead,we are gonna show them who we are but its just not gonna be very good...and actually I like JD as a good guy...but when it comes to winning I dont care if he is a nice guy I wanna know can he pull off the big game...and tell you something else...this stick by jake and fox no matter what is getting old and not just to a select few of us its growing more and more every game.....jake will be booed and booed often this year...and if they play like I think they will

they will both be gonne afte this season.You look at that schedule and you give me an honest opinion of what you think will happen...and then get back to me...dont use your black blue n silver eyes to look thru look at it logically then get back to me...its on opinion dude you have one I have one like I said earlier to call me names such as idiot,bandwagon fan,or fairweather fan none have any basis since you dont know me this is not based off of 3 pre-season games it comes from years of watching fooball and several of being a panthers fan...and...everyone knows that the 3rd game of the preseason is when we see the starters the most...no 1st downs and 3 points...optimism?...really?...ok

That's a ridiculously childish rant that also qualifies as Exhibit B proving your lack of perspective, but that's just my "opinion". I'm sure you don't share it. Do you really think those were all our starters?

lol...childish?..I gave reasons for what I said not a rant...what do you do?...insult...and I'm the child?....lol

my every post I have put what is my opinion based on the panthers play the last two years and not seeing anything different tonight to lead me to think differently...all i have gotten in return is insults from people like you...and I'm childish...its called communication learn to speak with thoughts not insults....it doesnt mean you have to agree just give me some basis of why you disagree...how hard is that for some of you?

BLAH BLAH BLAH

We were 12-4 in the regular season, last season, We won the NFC South and had a rotten game. Fox has one of the best records during his tenure as head coach. I did the stats a couple months ago. Done a hellava job when the wheels fell off when we lost Jake in 07, 04 as well. All you see is record. There would be half the league that will jump on Fox if we let him go.

Sadly we haven't played one game yet. You have NO IDEA, NOT A CLUE of what was discussed and planned for in this preseason or this game. NOT one clue. If we had negative yards I wouldn't care. It was pre-season. ANYBODY that is doom and gloom like you are.....IS A FAIR WEATHER FAN.

Look in the mirror and say it... Fairweather Fan...come now....you can do it FAIR WEATHER FAN... Soon you will be able to say it LOUD AND PROUD.... Come on out of the closet. You can do it.

We were 12-4 last season, we have an awesome running game and we are protecting 4 or 5 starters. SO WHAT IF WE LOST.

I think the bandwagon for the Falcons just drove by your house. Catch it, they are doing good in the preseason.

Go Panthers

How did your CRYSTAL BALL show all these Loses

phialdelphia L

@ atlanta L

@ dallas L

washington W

@ tampa L

buffalo L

@ arizona L

@ new orleans L

atlanta L

miami L