• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PANTHERS fans?....when is enough enough?

tarheelman1969

:eek:How or why do we continue to,KNOW that JOHN FOX and JAKE Del(please go )Homme have to go or this organization is gonna turn into the detroit lions,and yet we continue to support them? :confused:

Have you guys seen our schedule this year? :eek: :eek: :eek:

phialdelphia L

@ atlanta L

@ dallas L

washington W

@ tampa L

buffalo L

@ arizona L

@ new orleans L

atlanta L

miami L

@ ny jets W

tampa bay L

@ new england L

minnesota L

@ ny giants L

new orleans W

:eek: :eek:

If this wa too happen would this be enough...I would think so even for Richardson and Hurney to finally say enough of Fox and then the new coach is gonna come in and say enough of Delhomme...but I got a badddd feeling about this year witht his schedule....crap!!!! :mad:

JROCK...I wont prove you right by answering an idiotic statement with another idiotic statement...but in all seriousness look a that schedule and see how we have played lately and figure in you have Jake for a QB and then tell me why you think I'm an idiot....you dont think its possible to have that kind of year with this schedule...I mean panthers actually did go 1-15 once its possible especilly with that schedule...I'm not an idiot I might be wrong but atleast I offered something you didnt some thought..unless you have some real facts to back it up why you think I'm an idiot then you have no right to call names thats just immature....I'm a BIG panthers fan thru and thru but I have some bad feelings on this year....if I wasnt why would I get so pissed off they are playing bad and going down some bad roads....if they surprise me I will be thrilled to comeback and say you were right and I was wrong but to call me an idiot...like I said very immature.

wow the same ones who are calling me an idiot are the same ones who love them some jake delhomme no matter how bad he sux...and would keep fox around if he led us to detroit lions status...now thats idiotic.

I don't think that's true. I think you lack PERSPECTIVE. Since you brought up the Lions, last year they beat the Giants and Bills and blew out the Bengals and Browns (3rd game) in the preseason. Look at how close to the Lombardi that got them.

wow...I gotta give it to some of you guys...you are very optimistic...I dont share that view with you guys I wish it to be true but dont think it is...this is gonna be a ridiculously tough schedule...I dont base these judgements on preseason...preseason is nothing but just to view some guys you arent familiar with and get some guys loosened up for the real games but yo do expect to see a little hustle a little desire to pop a guy I dont see that...that coupled with the schedule and what I have felt about Jake and Fox for the previous 2 years going into this year is why I see this being a terrible year...names and idiotic statements mean nothing to me and you have a different opion than me and state it with class I respect you for it...other than that I honestly dont care what some people try to spout.

I offered something you didnt some thought..

If we were 0-3 after the 1st three games then you have some pretty valid points.

I want you to answer a few questions before I start on your comments.

On September 12 2009 what will our record be?

What rank will our offense be? Our Defense?

If we go undefeated and win the Super Bowl will our record be belmished at 20-4? (assuming we lose next week)

YOUR THOUGHTS???? Your thoughts based on 3 preseason games where there wasn't any game planning. There were 4 or 5 starters who didn't play? John Fox said earlier before the preseason ever began we weren't gonna show everything.

I'm a BIG panthers fan thru and thru but I have some bad feelings on this year....

Called lack of confidence. Your comment "Jake Del (please go)homme shows your hatred of the best QB Carolina has ever had. I would imagine as your comments indicate you are a fairweather fan. "....if they surprise me I will be thrilled to comeback and say you were right"

What I would suggest is instead of having the Doom and Gloom approach how about approaching this season as a hellava challenge that the Panthers will endure. Remember each of the NFC South Opponents have to play the same teams we do.

But if you insist on having the Doom and Gloom attitude. Don't jump back on the bandwagon when the Panthers prove you wrong.

Go Panthers

Through THICK AND THIN

wow...I gotta give it to some of you guys...you are very optimistic...I dont share that view with you guys I wish it to be true but dont think it is...this is gonna be a ridiculously tough schedule...I dont base these judgements on preseason...preseason is nothing but just to view some guys you arent familiar with and get some guys loosened up for the real games but yo do expect to see a little hustle a little desire to pop a guy I dont see that...that coupled with the schedule and what I have felt about Jake and Fox for the previous 2 years going into this year is why I see this being a terrible year...names and idiotic statements mean nothing to me and you have a different opion than me and state it with class I respect you for it...other than that I honestly dont care what some people try to spout.

I don't see it as others being "very optimistic" as much as I see you being overly pessimistic. Exhibit A: You call for getting rid of a QB who just rated 106 against historically one of the tougher defenses in the league.

Archived