• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher on his toe injury

Jeremy Igo

My bet is he is the LT this year and they pick up Cedric O in the 3rd rd if he is still there and they get themselves either the best receiver or best d player available and stay firm with Remmers on the right. That knee injury causes the Texas A&M guy to drop

This wouldn't surprise me.

We signed chuckie brown?

Lool. Showing your age there

At least 4 of us got it.  I have guys at work in their 20's that won't even crack I smile when I say the "amphibious" quote. 

Classic.  Wonder what Chuckie is up to these days.

Heard he's amphibious so we should be good

lmao. I remember Charles Shackelford making that exact comment when a reporter questioned him about which side was his most dominate. The look on Jimmy Vs face as Shack basically informed the entire nation that he had webbed feet and hands. Alol

Toenail removal is fun. Toenails falling out from running hurts. Yanking them out with pliers hurts more

Sat on the shore of a small island once and removed the toenail from my big toe using needle nose pliers. I had kicked a sea urchin whilst snorkeling and a spine from it went all the way up an in, like a huge poisonous splinter.

Good times.

lmao. I remember Charles Shackelford making that exact comment when a reporter questioned him about which side was his most dominate. The look on Jimmy Vs face as Shack basically informed the entire nation that he had webbed feet and hands. Alol

Yep. I think his exact quote was "Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter I'm amphibious"

Archived