• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 dirty deeds that have to be done next year!!!

tarheelman1969

this board is a complete joke...delhomme and fox lovers no matter how big a losers they are...see if you can follow...

1 and 4) keep jake because he is a decent QB but not someone I think can take us to the upper crust of things but if Tebow does'nt pan out you still have Jake and maybe Tebow could help him to focus by making it a little tougher competition for a starting position not to mention Jake could possibly tutor him for a yr or 2 til jake is ready to move on and Tebow is ready to play.

2) I like Jake and I like Fox..I dont like them as my QB and head coach...and you seem to have the same hatred for Tebow...everyone except you thinks he will be a great nfl qb but you...hmmm seems funny

3) Fox has lost control of this team when players start wanting to leave the team because they recognize things arent gonna change(something some of you would do well to recognize) then its a bad omen.

winning percentage...I can also address...yes he has a high perc but wat good does it do if you win alot but cant win the big ones...would you rather have marino over elway...he threw for more yards won more games but elway has 2 rings and marino has zero.

the draft as I said earlier Im not as up to some of the ins and outs that some of you are on the draft and what we can or cant do but surely there is some way to get into maybe top 10 atleast to get a great QB...there a few available if you dont like Tebow fine pick bradford orsomeone else...but jake aint it...sorry.

and lastly the uniforms was a joke..lol....thats what that means ya know?....but there is some truth to the fact we have crappy records in those unis...if we could win 4 rings like the Patriots have wearing pink unis then I'd agree to that...oooh thats a joke btw....

and speaking of the patriots...what do you think Belichick could do with this team....exactly...dynasty

Cowher?...dynasty

Fox?...1st or 2nd round playoff loss at home

Post of the decade.

He did three. Wait until you see his kicker!! :lol: He started with a classic on my Panthers on the verge of greatness thread.
:lol: all i could see is '...' surrounded by a bunch of excited words. gave me a headache.

is he going to be leaving soon?

:lol: all i could see is '...' surrounded by a bunch of excited words. gave me a headache.

is he going to be leaving soon?

I was going to bump the third one. It was a call for Cowher. But I guess Zod couldn't handle that poo this early in the year.

I have a feeling he won't be back.

Is The Golden Calf of Bristol even projected to be taken in the top 10 next year? I know he still has this year to play out, but I've always heard he was a college style QB more than anything. I don't watch many Florida games though, so I may be wrong.

2) I like Jake and I like Fox..I dont like them as my QB and head coach...and you seem to have the same hatred for The Golden Calf of Bristol...everyone except you thinks he will be a great nfl qb but you...hmmm seems funny

I don't really think anyone thinks he will be a great QB...Yes he is arguably the greatest college QB ever (if he wins the championship and the Heisman this year) but its been proven over and over again that a decent arm and good legs don't add up to a successful NFL QB. You need a true passer in this league to win a championship. I don't even think I've seen anyone predict The Golden Calf of Bristol to play QB in the NFL so I'm interested in where you got your info. IF and thats a big IF The Golden Calf of Bristol decides he wants to further his football career it will most likely be as a Chris Cooley type player but some people think he will decide to be a doctor or spend his time spreading the word of God...no joke

Jeez...I hate to bash someone's opinions especially after asking not to be bashed...but for the sake that he is intelligent and willing to critically think...

Why fire Fox? 12-4 record last year not good enough for you?

Why replace Jake? 3k+ yards not good enough?

Why bring up changing the color's of the uniforms? Most retarded thing I have ever read.

If your expecations are to win the superbowl every year than just go back to your fantasy world. If you are sinking this season before it begins, and blaming injuries on Fox - than just go away.

I think I would rather have McCoy over Bradford or The Golden Calf of Bristol. He has a very accurate throw, which is what makes Brees so good.

We can't trade Peppers because of the same reason we couldn't trade him this year.

Bringing in Bill Cowher doesnt mean the start of a Dynasty. He won one superbowl in 15 years with the steelers. Dynasty.

So while you admit that we have a talented roster for the most part you want to:

Start over with a new coach. Cowher plays with a 3-4 and sorry to burst your bubble but our players don't fit that mold.

Start a rookie QB.

Trade one of our best defensive players for a top 10 draft choice.

Get rid of the offensive leader in Delhomme.

And you think this would be a good idea?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but our personel on D could probably run a 3-4 better than the Meeks style 4-3. Obviously, Kemo's injury blows up both schemes but if he were still playing, it would look somethen like this:

Brayton, Kemo, Lewis

H Taylor, E Brown, Beason, Conner, Diggs, T Davis, Anderson (take your pick)

secondary is fine.

You could play Peppers as a LB in some schemes and a DE in others.

Lebeau could wipe teams up with our lineup. Course I know he and Cowher do not come as a package.

Archived