• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 dirty deeds that have to be done next year!!!

tarheelman1969

this board is a complete joke...delhomme and fox lovers no matter how big a losers they are...see if you can follow...

1 and 4) keep jake because he is a decent QB but not someone I think can take us to the upper crust of things but if The Golden Calf of Bristol does'nt pan out you still have Jake and maybe The Golden Calf of Bristol could help him to focus by making it a little tougher competition for a starting position not to mention Jake could possibly tutor him for a yr or 2 til jake is ready to move on and The Golden Calf of Bristol is ready to play.

2) I like Jake and I like Fox..I dont like them as my QB and head coach...and you seem to have the same hatred for The Golden Calf of Bristol...everyone except you thinks he will be a great nfl qb but you...hmmm seems funny

3) Fox has lost control of this team when players start wanting to leave the team because they recognize things arent gonna change(something some of you would do well to recognize) then its a bad omen.

winning percentage...I can also address...yes he has a high perc but wat good does it do if you win alot but cant win the big ones...would you rather have marino over elway...he threw for more yards won more games but elway has 2 rings and marino has zero.

the draft as I said earlier Im not as up to some of the ins and outs that some of you are on the draft and what we can or cant do but surely there is some way to get into maybe top 10 atleast to get a great QB...there a few available if you dont like The Golden Calf of Bristol fine pick bradford orsomeone else...but jake aint it...sorry.

and lastly the uniforms was a joke..lol....thats what that means ya know?....but there is some truth to the fact we have crappy records in those unis...if we could win 4 rings like the Patriots have wearing pink unis then I'd agree to that...oooh thats a joke btw....

and speaking of the patriots...what do you think Belichick could do with this team....exactly...dynasty

Cowher?...dynasty

Fox?...1st or 2nd round playoff loss at home

Exit stage left, dickeater.

So while you admit that we have a talented roster for the most part you want to:

Start over with a new coach. Cowher plays with a 3-4 and sorry to burst your bubble but our players don't fit that mold.

Start a rookie QB.

Trade one of our best defensive players for a top 10 draft choice.

Get rid of the offensive leader in Delhomme.

And you think this would be a good idea?

this board is a complete joke...delhomme and fox lovers no matter how big a losers they are...see if you can follow...

1 and 4) keep jake because he is a decent QB but not someone I think can take us to the upper crust of things but if The Golden Calf of Bristol does'nt pan out you still have Jake and maybe The Golden Calf of Bristol could help him to focus by making it a little tougher competition for a starting position not to mention Jake could possibly tutor him for a yr or 2 til jake is ready to move on and The Golden Calf of Bristol is ready to play.

2) I like Jake and I like Fox..I dont like them as my QB and head coach...and you seem to have the same hatred for The Golden Calf of Bristol...everyone except you thinks he will be a great nfl qb but you...hmmm seems funny

3) Fox has lost control of this team when players start wanting to leave the team because they recognize things arent gonna change(something some of you would do well to recognize) then its a bad omen.

winning percentage...I can also address...yes he has a high perc but wat good does it do if you win alot but cant win the big ones...would you rather have marino over elway...he threw for more yards won more games but elway has 2 rings and marino has zero.

the draft as I said earlier Im not as up to some of the ins and outs that some of you are on the draft and what we can or cant do but surely there is some way to get into maybe top 10 atleast to get a great QB...there a few available if you dont like The Golden Calf of Bristol fine pick bradford orsomeone else...but jake aint it...sorry.

and lastly the uniforms was a joke..lol....thats what that means ya know?....but there is some truth to the fact we have crappy records in those unis...if we could win 4 rings like the Patriots have wearing pink unis then I'd agree to that...oooh thats a joke btw....

and speaking of the patriots...what do you think Belichick could do with this team....exactly...dynasty

Cowher?...dynasty

Fox?...1st or 2nd round playoff loss at home

Holy internets butthurt batman, don't hate on the huddle!

The Golden Calf of Bristol? I mean really? Pretty sure Bradford is tops right now. I could see The Golden Calf of Bristol in an offense that plans on using a lot of wildcat (if that is still big next year)

Fox isn't going anywhere. It would take multiple seasons of disaster to get rid of Fox. And someone would still hire him in a heartbeat.

Defense/depth/injuries is what could bring us a losing record this year, not Fox or Delhomme alone.

FWIW, I would love to see Bradford drafted, but I would hate the record it takes to get that pick.

Here's my plan for the end of year since I see a 6-10 season or worse coming....

1) keep jake

2) FIRE Fox

3) take Peppers Dwayne Jarrett and a draft choice or two and see if you

can get the number one spot in the draft

4) GET The Golden Calf of Bristol !!!

5)and get rid of those blue and black uniforms...lol on this but...

reasoning:

1) if you could get The Golden Calf of Bristol I think he will beat Jake out for starting position

within a game or 2 but if not maybe he could push Jake and make him

a little more focused...seems Jake has no pressure on him in camp its

only when he gets in games or playoffs he chokes when there is

pressure...people say well look what Jakes done yea but most was done

when he was younger and nothing to lose now he chokes left and right

he aint the one...nice guy but I dont need a nice guy to lead us to

super bowls.

2) goes back to Delhomme if FOX cant see thats NOT the qb to lead these

guys then he dont need to coach Carolina IMO...he has probably one of

the most talented offenses in the entire NFL,S.Smith,D.Williams,J.Stewart,

M.Muhammed,J.Gross,J.Otah,J.King,etc,etc,etc, and cant produce most

nights on offense?...and has just as many stars on the defense and they

are ranked what about 18th in the nfl?....pitiful...and guys dont wanna

play hard for him and got guys who wanna leave...to me thats a problem.

and a sign

3) Peppers doesnt wanna be here he didnt play hard when he did wanna be

here...he might try hard just because he wants to be on a "good" team

but that wont last...he said in the past he didnt wanna be a role model or

leader for this team when Hurney asked him to step up...whether he wants

to or not he is just because he is so good and guys are gonnafollow him

unfortunately if you play half a** they will follow that too...D.Jarrett?...

the experiment is over.seems like a good dude if he becomes good great

for him but he can add to the Pep package and a 2nd rounder maybe or

whatever it takes to move into #1 to get a great QB.

4) Personally of the QB's available next year I gotta go with The Golden Calf of Bristol...he is

big,strong,smart,good guy,and more than anything,a winner.

5) Go with some different colors or something..I know it seems stupid but

like most sports people...I'm very superstitious...so go with new colors

gray and blue maybe well heck I dont know...I just know this we are a

43-50 when wearing the blue or the black jerseys which we tend to wear

at big games...black jerseys we are 36-43 and blue are 6-7 according

to panthers.com....dont get me wrong I love both the black and blue

jerseys but facts are facts we suck when we wear these colors...lol..so

maybe there is something to it all.

Lastly,please dont give me a bunch of crap for my opinions they are just that opinions I'm just tired of having the talent I feel we have and keep on floundering in mediocrity and someone has to be the problem IMO its mostly

Delhomme and Fox...I feel we have every bit the talent a New England Patriot team has but they have 4 super bowl rings and we have nothingeven the Ravens have a super bowl and they have always had what amounts to no QB but yet they had one who didnt make mistakes and a coach who knew how to run the ball and play D...something we havent had in a longggggg time....but either way I will keep wathcing whenever we are on so please please Jake just make the open pass or throw it away...and Fox if he aint doin that please take him out and if he does it to much quit be so dang loyal and get us aQB from draft...crap on 9-7,8-8,barely making the playoffs or exiting in first rnd...go panthers!!!!

Excellent post. Rep to you sir.

Not...

Here's my plan for the end of year since I see a 6-10 season or worse coming....

1) keep jake

2) FIRE Fox

3) take Peppers Dwayne Jarrett and a draft choice or two and see if you

can get the number one spot in the draft

4) GET The Golden Calf of Bristol !!!

5)and get rid of those blue and black uniforms...lol on this but...

reasoning:

1) if you could get The Golden Calf of Bristol I think he will beat Jake out for starting position

within a game or 2 but if not maybe he could push Jake and make him

a little more focused...seems Jake has no pressure on him in camp its

only when he gets in games or playoffs he chokes when there is

pressure...people say well look what Jakes done yea but most was done

when he was younger and nothing to lose now he chokes left and right

he aint the one...nice guy but I dont need a nice guy to lead us to

super bowls.

2) goes back to Delhomme if FOX cant see thats NOT the qb to lead these

guys then he dont need to coach Carolina IMO...he has probably one of

the most talented offenses in the entire NFL,S.Smith,D.Williams,J.Stewart,

M.Muhammed,J.Gross,J.Otah,J.King,etc,etc,etc, and cant produce most

nights on offense?...and has just as many stars on the defense and they

are ranked what about 18th in the nfl?....pitiful...and guys dont wanna

play hard for him and got guys who wanna leave...to me thats a problem.

and a sign

3) Peppers doesnt wanna be here he didnt play hard when he did wanna be

here...he might try hard just because he wants to be on a "good" team

but that wont last...he said in the past he didnt wanna be a role model or

leader for this team when Hurney asked him to step up...whether he wants

to or not he is just because he is so good and guys are gonnafollow him

unfortunately if you play half a** they will follow that too...D.Jarrett?...

the experiment is over.seems like a good dude if he becomes good great

for him but he can add to the Pep package and a 2nd rounder maybe or

whatever it takes to move into #1 to get a great QB.

4) Personally of the QB's available next year I gotta go with The Golden Calf of Bristol...he is

big,strong,smart,good guy,and more than anything,a winner.

5) Go with some different colors or something..I know it seems stupid but

like most sports people...I'm very superstitious...so go with new colors

gray and blue maybe well heck I dont know...I just know this we are a

43-50 when wearing the blue or the black jerseys which we tend to wear

at big games...black jerseys we are 36-43 and blue are 6-7 according

to panthers.com....dont get me wrong I love both the black and blue

jerseys but facts are facts we suck when we wear these colors...lol..so

maybe there is something to it all.

Lastly,please dont give me a bunch of crap for my opinions they are just that opinions I'm just tired of having the talent I feel we have and keep on floundering in mediocrity and someone has to be the problem IMO its mostly

Delhomme and Fox...I feel we have every bit the talent a New England Patriot team has but they have 4 super bowl rings and we have nothingeven the Ravens have a super bowl and they have always had what amounts to no QB but yet they had one who didnt make mistakes and a coach who knew how to run the ball and play D...something we havent had in a longggggg time....but either way I will keep wathcing whenever we are on so please please Jake just make the open pass or throw it away...and Fox if he aint doin that please take him out and if he does it to much quit be so dang loyal and get us aQB from draft...crap on 9-7,8-8,barely making the playoffs or exiting in first rnd...go panthers!!!!

ooooh....look mommy I can type an essay!!

Dumb thread

1st The Golden Calf of Bristol could be had in the 3rd round.

2nd The Golden Calf of Bristol has never ran a pro style offence how long do you think it is going too take too get him in too starter mold?

3rd Cowher runs a 3-4 it will take 2-3 season just too get the player and staff in he needs to run his kind of team.

4th Cowher would probably keep jake all he wants is a game manager at QB.

5th This thread is real stupid because you are stupid but you do have Tar Heel in your name so I understand.

Archived