• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 dirty deeds that have to be done next year!!!

tarheelman1969

Here's my plan for the end of year since I see a 6-10 season or worse coming....

1) keep jake

2) FIRE Fox

3) take Peppers Dwayne Jarrett and a draft choice or two and see if you

can get the number one spot in the draft

4) GET The Golden Calf of Bristol !!!

5)and get rid of those blue and black uniforms...lol on this but...

reasoning:

1) if you could get The Golden Calf of Bristol I think he will beat Jake out for starting position

within a game or 2 but if not maybe he could push Jake and make him

a little more focused...seems Jake has no pressure on him in camp its

only when he gets in games or playoffs he chokes when there is

pressure...people say well look what Jakes done yea but most was done

when he was younger and nothing to lose now he chokes left and right

he aint the one...nice guy but I dont need a nice guy to lead us to

super bowls.

2) goes back to Delhomme if FOX cant see thats NOT the qb to lead these

guys then he dont need to coach Carolina IMO...he has probably one of

the most talented offenses in the entire NFL,S.Smith,D.Williams,J.Stewart,

M.Muhammed,J.Gross,J.Otah,J.King,etc,etc,etc, and cant produce most

nights on offense?...and has just as many stars on the defense and they

are ranked what about 18th in the nfl?....pitiful...and guys dont wanna

play hard for him and got guys who wanna leave...to me thats a problem.

and a sign

3) Peppers doesnt wanna be here he didnt play hard when he did wanna be

here...he might try hard just because he wants to be on a "good" team

but that wont last...he said in the past he didnt wanna be a role model or

leader for this team when Hurney asked him to step up...whether he wants

to or not he is just because he is so good and guys are gonnafollow him

unfortunately if you play half a** they will follow that too...D.Jarrett?...

the experiment is over.seems like a good dude if he becomes good great

for him but he can add to the Pep package and a 2nd rounder maybe or

whatever it takes to move into #1 to get a great QB.

4) Personally of the QB's available next year I gotta go with The Golden Calf of Bristol...he is

big,strong,smart,good guy,and more than anything,a winner.

5) Go with some different colors or something..I know it seems stupid but

like most sports people...I'm very superstitious...so go with new colors

gray and blue maybe well heck I dont know...I just know this we are a

43-50 when wearing the blue or the black jerseys which we tend to wear

at big games...black jerseys we are 36-43 and blue are 6-7 according

to panthers.com....dont get me wrong I love both the black and blue

jerseys but facts are facts we suck when we wear these colors...lol..so

maybe there is something to it all.

Lastly,please dont give me a bunch of crap for my opinions they are just that opinions I'm just tired of having the talent I feel we have and keep on floundering in mediocrity and someone has to be the problem IMO its mostly

Delhomme and Fox...I feel we have every bit the talent a New England Patriot team has but they have 4 super bowl rings and we have nothingeven the Ravens have a super bowl and they have always had what amounts to no QB but yet they had one who didnt make mistakes and a coach who knew how to run the ball and play D...something we havent had in a longggggg time....but either way I will keep wathcing whenever we are on so please please Jake just make the open pass or throw it away...and Fox if he aint doin that please take him out and if he does it to much quit be so dang loyal and get us aQB from draft...crap on 9-7,8-8,barely making the playoffs or exiting in first rnd...go panthers!!!!

L.A. do you hope of none of that happens cause you are another teams fan and would love to see us suck for many years to come?...if not you better hope at the least we get another QB cause Delhomme sux and Fox aint much better

and NJ no to The Golden Calf of Bristol? and still want to wear thos jinxy things around?...lol

kinda scary....go panthers!!!

well maybe in top 7 so as to assure can get a very good QB will be alot of them available...and we wont have to start over Jarret is expendable Peppers doesnt wanna play here anyway and a cpl of low draft choices wont hurt us too bad dont always find greats their anyway I mean you do but I think it would be worth it.I just will never eve believ JD will lead us anywhere...yes he was the qb in the super bowl but the guys around him took him not the other way around in my opinion

I wouldn't be completely adverse to some of your ideas but executing them could be difficult. Peppers doesn't really have as much value as you think, primarily because the other 31 teams KNOW he doesn't want to be here. If he holds out again next year we simply cannot afford to franchise him (he'd reported be due more than $20 mil). Frankly if we did franchise him, I'd probably jump to a fanbase with more hope, like the Raiders.

So, ultimately we don't have a good shot at getting a top 10 pick without excess draft picks, which we don't have.

very good post...I admit I dont know the ends and outs of alot of our draft options and where we stand but atleast you spoke intelligently and repsectfully..ty for that...I'm not so sure I wouldnt bust the whole team up for a The Golden Calf of Bristol or another great QB...way I see it we are stuck in mediocrity and sometimes only way out of it is to start over its not fun but only way to go unless you wanna continue with 8-8 seasons for next 10 years...personally I think one big thing could be if we could pull in Bill Cowher next year.

Unless Peppers is traded before end of this season , how do you plan to get him signed to trade next season ?

Everbody throws Peppers into all their dream trades

But as Kung Foodude has stated

Peppers carries a HUGE price tag for any team that may even think they are interested

Give Panthers a #1 draft pick

Pay Peppers 20 Million

Archived