• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Montsta is now a Huddle Mod

Jeremy Igo

My wife hates The Huddle and requires my undivided attention at times.

I think it stems from an incident where I was on the huddle on my phone and tried to give someone pie while her and I were making sexy time.

As a general rule, the wife is the same way. Which is how I can tell I am in her good graces. She will asks me why I am not on it.

Usually, I just wait until she is not around, or gone to bed. It's just easier.

As a general rule, the wife is the same way. Which is how I can tell I am in her good graces. She will asks me why I am not on it.

Usually, I just wait until she is not around, or gone to bed. It's just easier.

My wife still tries to throw the Huddle up in my face on occasion, but fortunately for me she likes YT and talking to all her "girls" in the natural hair community.  She relishes her role as a prolific commenter---advice giver---whatever she is.  Amazingly, people have even referred to her on their vids.  They have sent her stuff and everything.  When she tells me that I need to stop spending so much time on the Huddle, I offer to give up the Huddle if she will give up YT and the answer is "No, that's not fair," every time.  

If your wife has a hobby or calling get her stuck on YouTube watching vids and interacting with other people, and that problem may just be solved.   I must admit that this natural hair thing is the perfect magnet and forum for my wife to socialize and take part in a sisterhood where the girls discuss not only their hair, but different aspects of their lives, politricks, religion or whatever.

And I'm being generous with all pie today because today is a great day. Not just because I got modded or because we extended Greg Olsen, but because I received paperwork in the mail that said after 14 months of filing papers and going to court, the illegal transgressions of my youth have been expunged and are no longer on any public record.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am.

This place here now is just icing on the cake.

Congrats - good to hear you got a clean slate. 

This explains the delay in naming the new Mod. That Huddle Mod background check is about as extensive as trying to land a job at the Pentagon. 

Archived