• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Montsta is now a Huddle Mod

Jeremy Igo

He's IMO the most raw, real comedians of all time. Comedians in a room often make fun of each other and Patrice O'Neal was the comedian that other comedians said "oh poo I'm fuged" when he walked into the room.

If you ever have a chance to watch Elephant In The Room it's one of the best stand ups of all time IMO.

That's why when he died I said I'll never change my avatar. Respect.

Very cool, I will check him out.

Montsta is as deserving as anyone. That is about as far as I care to go.

Just wanted to show I know how to spell Montsta.

Although, I do question why he is never here at night? What with being (Supposedly) on the West Coast.

My wife hates The Huddle and requires my undivided attention at times.

I think it stems from an incident where I was on the huddle on my phone and tried to give someone pie while her and I were making sexy time.

You know, monsta nominated me initially. I got connections. I get to touch the E dick

And I'm being generous with all pie today because today is a great day. Not just because I got modded or because we extended Greg Olsen, but because I received paperwork in the mail that said after 14 months of filing papers and going to court, the illegal transgressions of my youth have been expunged and are no longer on any public record.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am.

This place here now is just icing on the cake.

And I'm being generous with all pie today because today is a great day. Not just because I got modded or because we extended Greg Olsen, but because I received paperwork in the mail that said after 14 months of filing papers and going to court, the illegal transgressions of my youth have been expunged and are no longer on any public record.

Congrats man. Grab some brew with teh huddleh

But seriously man congrats on life

But fug the warriors.. steph curry is ours..

In my dreams..

But still

Archived