• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Montsta is now a Huddle Mod

Jeremy Igo

Monsta, as a guy who has no clue about the hip hop and rap culture, who is your profile picture of? I have wondered that for years. Just thought I'd ask since you are now one of the most powerful people in the world. Thanks for answering my humble request bro.

Oh and congrats!

It's comedian Patrice O'Neal

Monsta, as a guy who has no clue about the hip hop and rap culture, who is your profile picture of? I have wondered that for years. Just thought I'd ask since you are now one of the most powerful people in the world. Thanks for answering my humble request bro.

Oh and congrats!

Comedian, Patrice O'Neal. Was hilarious... Had awesome stand up, but also hosted that Web show on vh1 that tosh pretty much ripped off.

Comedian, Patrice O'Neal. Was hilarious... Had awesome stand up, but also hosted that Web show on vh1 that tosh pretty much ripped off.

And sadly died of diabetes. Funny as hell though. He was...not the diabetes. Aw hell, congrats Montsta!

Oh and congrats!

He's IMO the most raw, real comedians of all time. Comedians in a room often make fun of each other and Patrice O'Neal was the comedian that other comedians said "oh poo I'm fuged" when he walked into the room.

If you ever have a chance to watch Elephant In The Room it's one of the best stand ups of all time IMO.

That's why when he died I said I'll never change my avatar. Respect.

Archived