• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Humphries or Jake Fisher in the 1st

MedellinHeel

Reese Dismukes

:startle:

As an Auburn guy, brah, I'd always love to see Auburn guys on the Panthers, but Dismukes future (at least his best future) is on a zone-blocking scheme and that's not what we do.

In addition to the fact that picking him in the 1st round would be a waste of a pick since he'll VERY likely be available in the 3rd.

:startle:

As an Auburn guy, brah, I'd always love to see Auburn guys on the Panthers, but Dismukes future (at least his best future) is on a zone-blocking scheme and that's not what we do.

In addition to the fact that picking him in the 1st round would be a waste of a pick since he'll VERY likely be available in the 3rd.

Deng!

Before the combine, I was of the mindset that no OT would  be the BPA at the end of the first. Now I am seeing a pretty nice selection that could be available there-frankly, none are that appealing, so I think a team would be hard-pressed to draft one very early.  I think teams are aware that the first 10 picks of the last 2 drafts have been very disappointing. 

I seriously think that could cause several to be there when we pick--in fact, Scherff and Peat might be the only 2 gone. 

Could drop:
Collins

Clemmings

Should be there:
Flowers

Fisher

Erving

Fisher without a doubt. Better agility, plays with tenacity, and can block on an island.

I'm convinced Humphries looks better because the LG for Miami (don't know his name) plays like a beast. He helps Humphries a lot. Rarely is Humphries asked to block a guy single handedly. That and Duke Johnson is a fantastic runner. Humphries is hyped up right now in my opinion. Good tools but not enough proof that he knows how to use them. Just one guy's opinion.

**EDIT** I was thinking of Flowers. Not Humphries.

Fisher without a doubt. Better agility, plays with tenacity, and can block on an island.

I'm convinced Humphries looks better because the LG for Miami (don't know his name) plays like a beast. He helps Humphries a lot. Rarely is Humphries asked to block a guy single handedly. That and Duke Johnson is a fantastic runner. Humphries is hyped up right now in my opinion. Good tools but not enough proof that he knows how to use them. Just one guy's opinion.

DJ looks good because he is extremely fluid for his size and moves great. 

Archived