• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psssst..... It's March.

Jeremy Igo

i actually enjoy february. it's nice to take a month and decompress from a half year of time and emotion-draining fanhood before free agency kicks off and gets the whole cycle going again.

june… june is the fuging worst.

Hmmm... I don't mind June at all. By June the the draft will have happened. OTAs and minicamp will reveal lineup possibilities.

i actually enjoy february. it's nice to take a month and decompress from a half year of time and emotion-draining fanhood before free agency kicks off and gets the whole cycle going again.

Yeah it is. June is the no mans land for sports in general.

I don't mind the June drought as much, myself. At least there is awesome stuff to do outdoors on Sundays. The February weather has been abysmal and the seasonal affectation disorder has compounded the football withdrawal symptoms.

Archived