• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psssst..... It's March.

Jeremy Igo

Congratulations, you survived another February, also known as Football no man's land.

Soon there will (hopefully) be a few free agent acquisition that will tell us how the roster is shaping up and also clue us in on the draft a bit more.

Please join me in drinking an adult beverage.

I'll hold off on the beverage, but the calendar has not escaped my attention.

Free agency (also known as the time of the year my F5 key loathes) is just over a week away.  And like last year, teams will be allowed to start contacting players a few days early so that fans can hope for that "splash" signing.

I still kinda miss when it was at midnight though.

i actually enjoy february. it's nice to take a month and decompress from a half year of time and emotion-draining fanhood before free agency kicks off and gets the whole cycle going again.

june… june is the fuging worst.

Congratulations, you survived another February, also known as Football no man's land.

Soon there will (hopefully) be a few free agent acquisition that will tell us how the roster is shaping up and also clue us in on the draft a bit more.

Please join me in drinking an adult beverage.

You buying?

i actually enjoy february. it's nice to take a month and decompress from a half year of time and emotion-draining fanhood before free agency kicks off and gets the whole cycle going again.

june… june is the fuging worst.

You're not from around here, are you?

Archived