• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm not so sure Carolina drafts a running back at all.

Jeremy Igo

Please don't forget that jstew has a history of injury(s) leading to long periods of rehab. Tolbert has appeared....uhhhhh fat and slow as of late. I would be shocked if we did not select a young stud RB in the draft,

And Fozzy was hurt last year too. I think talent wise people may be comfortable with the backs we have but depth and pushing the competition is the reason we will draft one, in my opinion.

I think we have to draft one to be honest. Plus, Gman has drafted one in each of his drafts but they have failed to pan out. So they are obviously looking for something.

Fozzy was a nice find but Tolbert needs to lose weight if he's gonna be considered a featured RB. An injury to two and you're in big trouble really.

I predict he'll take one higher than the 6th this time. You could get one for cheap in FA too.

People are actually okay with the depth there? Johnathan Stewart get hurt and here's what you have:

1. A "fullback" that looked like a shell of the 2013 version.

2. An udfa that has seen limited snaps. (I honestly don't know why everyone is so high on Fozzy)

3. Another udfa that looked more pedestrian than Fozzy.

Maybe we don't draft another running back, but it would be idiotic not to bring in another back to at least back up Stewart.

Archived