• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What A Difference A Season Makes

chknwing

After last years house cleaning, everyone, including the players, thought carolina would not be a good team.  Luke himself said as much to Thomas Davis.  Gettlemen was being laughed at for wiping out the receiving corp.  This off season is different.  The general consensus from what I have read across different websites and reported from the mainstream media is that Carolina will be good next year and most likely three-peat as NFCS champions.  Free agency hasn't even started yet and already Carolina is being touted as a team to beat next season.  You know, I like this.  This team can only get better from here on out.  I'm getting that super bowl tingle and its a great tingle.

Don't we all love the offseason?

I will say, I'm very hopeful for 2015 more so than any other season.  Cam's getting better (I'm not worried about him being resigned, it will happen).  Our young guys have more experience.  We have a few holes (OK, still the glaring LT hole), but we bring back a lot of our main contributors back.  We finished well, even with the 2nd half shalacking we got in Seattle.  Gettleman will get a LT for us and he will add more talent.  I think our coaches are better than we give them credit for considering what this team has achieved in the past two seasons.

I hope we can enjoy a fun and successful year!

Archived