• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All-Pro Questions Answered

Jeremy Igo

Signing up for All-Pro now would be great for anyone. You have some great old threads to catch up on. Not to mention Lola's thread, the ability to delete your own posts and the sweet red Huddler icon you see below. I also enjoy looking down on you filthy peasants from my ivory tower.

I am an All Pro in real life. Being a peasant on the Huddle helps keep me humble.  :)

This is going to sound like I am bashing All Pro but that is not my intention. Is there a spoken or unspoken rule that news from All Pro is not discussed elsewhere?

I think there is an unspoken rule around the AP community.  Not to sound rude or anything, but I think it's more of a "we all paid to hear this first, let's not tell anyone else because then they're getting this information for free" rule.

The beauty of All Pro isn't just the exclusive content, that's great.  But it's that the contributions go towards improvements to this site.  There is a great online community here and I'm happy to support it, not just for me but for everyone who participates.

In other words, you're welcome ya cheap bastards.

Archived