• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 3 Deangelo Williams Photos

Jeremy Igo

I have a lot of fond memories photographing Deangelo Williams. 

Here are the top 3 photos that come to mind....

Deangelo-Williams~0.jpg

This photo was taken during Deangelo's first OTA practice with the Panthers. He saw limited time behind Desean Foster, but I do remember writing how Deangelo looked like he would be starting sooner rather than later. That Deangelo smile was in full effect from day 1. 

deangelo-williams-4.jpg

Deangelo Williams breaks a long gainer against Tampa Bay in 2009. I have a large poster version of this photo hanging up in my office. A nice moment against one of the south's best defenders Ronde Barber.

deangelo-williams-2.jpg

Deangelo Williams during player Introductions 2013. This ended up being the last season Deangelo was the Panthers full time starter. Rain had started to come down a bit, adding character to the photo. I dig it. 

I have a lot of fond memories photographing Deangelo Williams. 

Here are the top 3 photos that come to mind....

Deangelo-Williams~0.jpg

This photo was taken during Deangelo's first OTA practice with the Panthers. He saw limited time behind Desean Foster, but I do remember writing how Deangelo looked like he would be starting sooner rather than later. That Deangelo smile was in full effect from day 1. 

deangelo-williams-4.jpg

Deangelo Williams breaks a long gainer against Tampa Bay in 2009. I have a large poster version of this photo hanging up in my office. A nice moment against one of the south's best defenders Ronde Barber.

deangelo-williams-2.jpg

Deangelo Williams during player Introductions 2013. This ended up being the last season Deangelo was the Panthers full time starter. Rain had started to come down a bit, adding character to the photo. I dig it. 

I wonder how JStew feels about his release.

A couple of my favs I took back in 2008.  Going to miss you Deangelo!

Pregame warmups

1936728_103079869702367_3345860_n.jpg?oh

TD run where he immediately threw the ball into the stands. You can see the ball under the guy in the front row wearing blue #89. (ironic having Smitty trailing behind him)

1936728_103079799702374_5796820_n.jpg?oh

Archived