• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo's Parting Shot At The Local Media

Jeremy Igo

if the panther haven't officially released williams...what are panther beat writers supposed to say?

everyone and their grandma knew williams was gone this ofseason.

williams "breaking" the news of his release was either a parting gift from gettlemen...or williams taking a shot at everyone, and spilling the beans after gettlemen kept his mouth shut about their "private" conversation.

fug the observer.  Wtf would any players talk to those asshats?

I still remember them putting out the Cam in a pink costume cartoon..

I remember them,  jumping on the "LYNCH HARDY" bandwagon before the Hardy hate mob was nationwide.

Calling it now: since the Panthers haven't actually released him yet, Gettleman pulls one more cold move and waits as long as possible to actually release Deangelo so that his market shrinks. just because he spilt the beans before the Panthers made the announcement

All I know is how badly I want to jump off a cliff every time I have to listen to Joe fugging Person open his mouth during press conferences during the year.

"I'm not going to be talking about contracts"

"So uh Dave what can you tell me about the contract talks between you and Newton"

Every single question is him trying to angle contract discussions. He is WOAT

Archived