• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just had U-verse Internet installed.

Jeremy Igo

I like TWC's internet service.  15mbps for about $34 a month.  I work from Home utilizing a VPN quite a bit, and don't have many problems.   I can only remember one internet outage in the last year.  But then I live on a street that has a lot of older people, so I have quite a bit of bandwidth available. 

Generally speaking, Cable is slightly faster, especially at the higher tiers, but if memory serves, UVerse doesn't tend to degrade as much with more users. 

I like TWC's internet service. 15mbps for about $34 a month. I work from Home utilizing a VPN quite a bit, and don't have many problems. I can only remember one internet outage in the last year. But then I live on a street that has a lot of older people, so I have quite a bit of bandwidth available.

Sounds like the idea situation. The opposite of my hood.

If at the end of a street and the whole neighborhood is streaming Netflix between 6pm-9pm..TWC withers from most any speed. I used to get 85mps from them and it would degrade to 28mps during peak hrs which is hilarious.

I got rid of it bc it was overkill but for about 3 weeks I would have around 1mps bc of some weird update that TWC blamed on my router. Id plug it directly while on the phone still getting terrible mps. I hate them throughly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived