• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Combine-- DL and LBs

XClown1986

I'm wanting to know what the big hype on drafting Shaq to come in and play SS. I haven't watched to many highlights of his. Just because he is a good athlete and can hit hard doesn't mean he's going to be a stud SS.

Look at Taylor Mays that came out of USC several years back. Waaaay more athletic and would lay someone out, but hasn't been good in coverage at all. (Btw he's a FA this year if looking for a cheap stop gap at SS)

Without upsetting the SS crowd, I see him more as a Davis replacement that can play SS until Davis retires

I'd put him opposite TD at OLB.

I sorta agree but at the same time, it would restrict TD to Sam.  Our defense works really well when he's going back and forth between Sam and Will.  I'd prefer a versatile guy not on the safety fringe...more on the DE hybrid fringe. 

Leon Orr...good luck to the team that drafts that idiot. Arguing with the 40yd dash guy where to put his hand. "I want to put it where I want to put it." Not to mention he left his team and finally booted from the team by Muschamp. Textbook deifnition of a head case.

Part of the evaluation.

Archived