• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Combine-- DL and LBs

XClown1986

Lmao. I know you know.. but..

Theres gunna be that guy in this thread who believes a DL 40 time matters..

What matters is their burst and acceleration and most importantly lateral quickness.

If we need to rely on a NT to run 40 yards downfield to make a tackle we got some issues folks

^this man gets "it"

I normally wouldn't suggest this, but it would suit us to trade out of the first and pick up an extra pick or two. this is a top-heavy draft followed by a bunch of average athletes all with their own set of problems.

we need to sign Hardy before the draft and trade him if JR can't stomach keeping him because he could easily go somewhere in the division and we need compensation for drafting and developing a top-3, all-pro DE. Hardy would go #2 overall in this draft.

People always talk about this type of stuff, but how often to sign and trade deals actually happen in the NFL? I honestly can't recall one right off the top of my head.

this would be the time to do it. we've got Ealy and Johnson. Alexander is back and our conference is drafting high enough to get the possible pro bowlers out of the top of this draft.

without an impact player to draft, we lose, imo, our best defensive player and he could go to Atlanta, where they pair him with Beasley and we get smothered by their revamped front 7 vs our weak OL.

get it done Gettleman. Hardy has to be signed one way or the other just so we can keep him away from The NFCS.

Archived