• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 Offensive Tackles On The Rise

Jeremy Igo

Laurence Gibson is the sleeper of the draft at LOT.  He caught my eye yesterday and I didn't know who he was.  He has excellent measurables (long arms, etc) and he is very athletic. 

From this interview, he seems intelligent. 

I think he will be a second/third rounder by April.

Something else too - I saw your post about how you love linemen with pedigrees from big time schools ike Ohio State, USC, Bama etc...I don't agree with you a lot but man you are 100% on the money about that. Those guys are the real deal and much more NFL ready than some "mauler" from Valdosta State.

Kugbila ran a 4.65 shuttle and weak with a SLOW 40

Joe Thomas ran a 4.88 shuttle and strong with a FAST 40

look at the elite tackles in the game, and exceptional shuttle times is not a recurring theme also,just saying

As far as the mock drafts go, Fisher goes way too late.  He played both tackle positions at the highest level ... and did well.  Jeremy is right ... shuttle times are very important.  Must have good agility to handle the speed rushers, especially in the NFL.  I don't think Fisher drops to us in the 2nd round.  If Flowers or Peat aren't available, I am ok with him.

Archived