• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Combine Thread - Offensive Line

Jeremy Igo

Jags have #3 pick and trying to move down.

Guess what they need?  Olinemen

This seems like a very weak class

Jags have issues everywhere. They probably want to move down so they can fill more holes this year. If I were them I would stand pat and take one of either Dante Fowler or Leonard Williams. Whoever is left. Both are going to be studs and I want them gone before Atlanta picks.

So early on it seems Clemming, Humphries, and Peat have been noteworthy and on the rise.  Scherff had a hiccup but should still go high.   

But the guy at the end of the day that I have a gut feeling about us landing is La'el Collins.   

I honestly have to say today was the most meh day of offensive lineman workouts I've seen in years. There's not a single top 10 worthy OT in the draft this year. 

Most of the guys have major question marks and few of them have athletic upside that just pops. Ereck Flowers was the most impressive physically while DJ Humphries helped his stock a top if he's healthy. Didn't see enough of Schreff to judge but Peat looked to play way too high in the pads. Collins is tough to figure out because he lacks elite arms and strength, but I thought he moved pretty well. Fisher looked like he will at least go 2nd round, maybe even in the late 1st. Clemmings is a major question mark as well, high upside, just can't play right now. 

Also have my eye on Donovan Smith, think he could be a later round project.

Archived