• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera Press Conference Quotes

Jeremy Igo

Well technically since Bell is a UFA, he's not our starter until he's re-signed. And by then we will hopefully have somebody better. But yeah Rivera wouldn't go out there and say Bell sucks. His praise is pure coachspeak. Can't believe people here are getting worked up over that.

I think Rivera actually does believe in Bell (for reasons previously stated).

But all indications are Gettleman doesn't.

I think Rivera actually does believe in Bell (for reasons previously stated).

But all indications are Gettleman doesn't.

Neither of us really know anything. Maybe it's just the optimist in me thinking it's coachspeak. Maybe it's the "realist" in you thinking he thinks Bell can be a starting LT. Frankly, we don't have a clue. I don't agree with you that Rivera's liking of these guys' personalities affects their spot on the depth chart.

Neither of us really know anything. Maybe it's just the optimist in me thinking it's coachspeak. Maybe it's the "realist" in you thinking he thinks Bell can be a starting LT. Frankly, we don't have a clue. I don't agree with you that Rivera's liking of these guys' personalities affects their spot on the depth chart.

I believe it because it's a pattern.

He still likes Bell?   What film is he watching? 

Of course, he says that after talking about the depth of T in the draft.

Translation:  We are going to try to re-sign Bell and develop a young guy to compete with him.  I doubt we draft T in the first round, so by telling everyone that there is depth at T, nobody will panic after day 2 if we still don't have a T.

Why the fug is Joe Person asking how Coach Rivera and his wife are still coping after the house fire at the fuging NFL combine presser? Dude is seriously a window licker

Yeah it's fricking terrible. Reminds me of Rivera's opening presser after he was hired. Scott Fowler kept trying to beat the "first Hispanic head coach" angle to death and Rivera wanted nothing to do with it. I think Tom Flores might be Hispanic. Observer guys, please stick to football questions at the combine.

Archived