• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayock lists his six prospects the Panthers will target in the 2015 NFL Draft

gettlemanjack

interesting no OTs

S - Landon Collins, Shaq Thompson

DL - Jordan Phillips, Arik Armstead

WR - Devin Smith, Philip Dorsett

"There are a lot of ways the Panthers can go at No. 25, and Mayock believes Shaq Thompson or Landon Collins could be options if they're around to fill a need at safety. Jordan Phillips and Arik Armstead might be worth a look if the Panthers decide to address the defensive line. Finally, Mayock sees them grabbing a speedy wideout such as Devin Smith or Philip Dorsett later, as well."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000470767/article/mike-mayock-discusses-who-teams-will-target-in-the-2015-nfl-draft?campaign=Twitter_cfb_fischer

Give me someone who can score some freakin touchdowns. Our biggest issue last year was putting the ball in the endzone. We could move the ball...we could stop other teams. We need a touchdown maker. Best case scenario is one of the stud receivers being there (Adams, cooper, white) but I'm not hopeful. No matter what we need guys who can score.

Give me someone who can score some freakin touchdowns. Our biggest issue last year was putting the ball in the endzone. We could move the ball...we could stop other teams. We need a touchdown maker. Best case scenario is one of the stud receivers being there (Adams, cooper, white) but I'm not hopeful. No matter what we need guys who can score.

It doesn't have to be the guy carrying the ball into the endzone.  If we had a competent LT, we'd score more TDs.  Having to constantly help out Bell really hamstrings our entire offense.

Archived