• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Special Teams Coordinator Bruce DeHaven meets with the press....

Jeremy Igo

New #Panthers special teams coordinator Bruce DeHaven said DB assistant Curtis Fuller will now assist STs.

DeHaven also mentioned Colin Jones & Mario Addison as guys he’d like to see as ST ’aces’ … even though they may not want to be.

New #Panthers special teams coord. Bruce DeHaven said he didn't take the job until he make sure fmr coord. Richard Rodgers was OK w/ move.

DeHaven, speaking w/ reporters in Indy, says his approach is 1st, make sure special teams don't lose a game.

giphy.gif

So if other dude wanted to remain the coordinator he would have, nice. Rivera continues to show he is always ok with status quo.

Come on man. DeHaven didn't say "Rivera only wanted to promote me if Rodgers was okay with it" he said HE would only take it if Rodgers was okay with it. Got nothing to do with Rivera. Why don't you and CRA go join a damn book club together.

Come on man. DeHaven didn't say "Rivera only wanted to promote me if Rodgers was okay with it" he said HE would only take it if Rodgers was okay with it. Got nothing to do with Rivera. Why don't you and CRA go join a damn book club together.

Rivera has proven time and time again that he is ok with being status quo that part is not a lie or anything new. Maybe he would have been replaced anyways still it all goes back to "not wanting to hurt anyones feelings" which is something that has been a.problem with this organization for awhile. G-Man is the only exception.

Please show me some evidence that would PROVE that he is okay with the status quo.

Ok let's start with Byron Bell. Byron was garbage on the right side but was then placed on the left side because he's left handed and started the entire season at LT. Haruki Nakamura was our starting safety for WAY to long in 2011. It was obvious Chud was running the read option into the ground in 2012 yet there were no changes made until the season was already lost. I mean come on dude there is a ton of evidence which is why his teams always suck to start the the year off (only exception was last year when we started 2-0 then proceeded to suck for 2 months straight) he waits to long to make adjustments resulting in him being ok with "status quo."

Ok let's start with Byron Bell. Byron was garbage on the right side but was then placed on the left side because he's left handed and started the entire season at LT. Haruki Nakamura was our starting safety for WAY to long in 2011. It was obvious Chud was running the read option into the ground in 2012 yet there were no changes made until the season was already lost. I mean come on dude there is a ton of evidence which is why his teams always suck to start the the year off (only exception was last year when we started 2-0 then proceeded to suck for 2 months straight) he waits to long to make adjustments resulting in him being ok with "status quo."

Lol man I'm not even gonna discuss this with someone so damn naive.

Archived