• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Kaepernick Has Twitter Rage

Jeremy Igo

Good job Kap. I love the way he obliterated the guy. Just because you buy tickets to games does not mean you can come on twitter and talk poo to me. Some fans need to know their limits. I wish he would have done more.

if by obliterated you mean, 'made himself look like a whiney little bitch' then yes, I agree with you.

i generally think people who talk poo to athletes on twitter are wastes of flesh, but i also respect the hell out of a master troll, and that was an absolute magnum opus of timing, wording, length, and flippancy. i imagine beads of sweat popping out on kaep's forehead as he furiously texted his buddies and asked them how he should reply.

i pray that one day the chance will befall me to make someone i hate so visibly and publicly small with such backhanded ease.

So is the new mod you hired allowed to break the rules too? Or is everyone allowed to post non Panther related news in this thread now?

It's been a generally accepted rule for years here that in the offseason the Panthers forum is fair game for non-Panthers-but-still-NFL-related news. So much so that Igo even typically makes an announcement in August that the 'Panthers talk only' rules are back in effect.

Archived