• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Android / Galaxy Users

Jeremy Igo

I used to do this when the charger port of my old galaxy stopped working. It was really convenient, always having a full battery. Now that I've switched to iPhone though, I don't have that feature anymore, although the iPhone does charge pretty fast anyways.

As an employee at AT&T, I can safely say that nothing beats the battery life of The Note 4. The iPhone 6+ has a good battery too but The Galaxies still blow it out of the water by an hour. On top of that, the battery is removable AND there are features to milk the last remaining 10% (3.5 days, I believe).

To even get close to the 6 plus in terms of battery life The Galaxy phones need to make use of their ultra power save mode, which hinders the user experience imo. Who wants to view their phone in gray scale?

As an employee at AT&T, I can safely say that nothing beats the battery life of The Note 4. The iPhone 6+ has a good battery too but The Galaxies still blow it out of the water by an hour. On top of that, the battery is removable AND there are features to milk the last remaining 10% (3.5 days, I believe).

Because signal strength has nothing to do with it right?

To even get close to the 6 plus in terms of battery life The Galaxy phones need to make use of their ultra power save mode, which hinders the user experience imo. Who wants to view their phone in gray scale?

Well, no one wants to, but it's a question of viewing your phone in black & white for a few hours until you find a charger (or switch batteries) or the same thing, just without the white.

Archived