• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Android / Galaxy Users

Jeremy Igo

Having an iPhone for so damn long I completely forgot I used to swap cell phone batteries all the time.

I got these batteries and charger last week for my Galaxy Note 3 and could not be happier -> Shameless Amazon Link 

Now, instead of plugging the phone in I just swap out batteries and always have a full charge. Also, traveling with three batteries is the bees knees. No more hunting for an outlet. 

Two batteries and a charger (works with samsung battery too) for 30 bucks. Boom. 

Here is the link for the Galaxy S5 -> LINKY

Looks like I may need something different for my Note 4. This is pretty cool, though...would definitely come in handy for traveling or just to keep an emergency battery in the car or something. Airport outlet hunting is such a pain. I'm definitely happy with my recent switch from iPhone to Samsung.

I have the Note 4 and I haven't had the need to charge my phone during the day despite my usage. The battery life is pretty good.

On a side note, when switching from Iphone to Android, don't forget to cancel your IMessage by calling Apple or else you won't be able to receive text messages from Iphone users on your new phone. 

Looks like I may need something different for my Note 4. This is pretty cool, though...would definitely come in handy for traveling or just to keep an emergency battery in the car or something. Airport outlet hunting is such a pain. I'm definitely happy with my recent switch from iPhone to Samsung.

I am an airplane outlet finding machine. 

Got that poo down to a science. 

As an employee at AT&T, I can safely say that nothing beats the battery life of The Note 4. The iPhone 6+ has a good battery too but The Galaxies still blow it out of the water by an hour. On top of that, the battery is removable AND there are features to milk the last remaining 10% (3.5 days, I believe).

Worth the upgrade from Note 3? 

Worth the upgrade from Note 3?

Most of the reviews I watched/read for the Note 4 said it wasn't a huge upgrade from the 3. For me, it wasn't a big deal because I was upgrading from an iPhone 5, so this is a whole new world. As PF said, I would wait for the next generation. I saw rumors earlier about the Note 5 coming out this fall.

Archived