• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats Skins

Mother Grabber

Watching the Pats v the Skins preseason game. Pats look like they never skipped a beat from having Brady out for a year. The Skins are looking just as impressive, though. Campbell and the O is very sharp, and the D is aggressive. They did get beat on some zone coverage a few times, but they tackled well. NFC East is going to be a dog fight.

Pats secondary looked lost.

Fat Albert is destroying whatever poor sap has to block him.

Deangelo Hall is still a bitch.

They are getting decent pressure on the QB but yeah the secondary is lost. They have no veteran CB (as in a starter with more than one year experience) who has played with their team.

Once again playing a bunch of weird looks on D. Everyone on the LOS and Mayo @ LB, different combos of players in a 4-3 etc. The 4-3 look with Wright and Wilfork @ DT is promising. Burgess has done nothing impressive so far though.

Gotta love after Haynesworth crushed Brady making him land on his right shoulder, he has the sense to try to help him up by grabbing Brady's left hand while the Pats Chris Baker grabs his right.

Titus Adams is a DT to watch for the Pats. He's done some good things all preseason.

Watching D. Hall getting bitchslapped was fun!

Watching O'Connell shows why they got a veteran backup. Kid's very raw.

I am all for a rule to allow no OT in preseason. This is the second game I've watched that's come close to that. Supposedly it was proposed recently. Wonder why in the world it wouldn't take about negative three seconds to approve that one.

It is a penalty (driving the QB into the ground) when you aren't using your arms to brace yourself. Haynesworth clearly did not brace himself. I think that was perhaps borderline, but I don't have any beef with it's not being called.

I meant to add...Titus Adams might be someone Hurney should look at.

Archived