• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nelson Agholor WR USC

gettlemanjack

Editor-in-Chief of Seahawks blog FieldGulls.com:

"USC's Agholor and FSU's Green are two guys that might've gotten overlooked a little bit heading into the combine ... Both are smooth, natural athletes with foot quickness, understated explosiveness, and balance. ... I like them both as very solid, "quarterback's best friend" type of players that just get open then make things happen after the catch."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/17/8046535/nfl-combine-2015-quarterbacks-receivers

ndtscouting.com Kyle Crabbs @NDTScouting 22h

Nelson Agholor, WR, USC - Savvy route runner, strong RAC ability. End of Round 1

WBAD Sports Radio Emory @ Emory_Bank 1h

USCs Nelson Agholor has a little Odell Beckham in him when

it comes to his route running.. 2nd-3rd rounder but he'll be a

sleeper

NFL.com Patrick Crawley @ pecrawleynfl

Mike Mayock calls Nelson Agholor "one of my favorite route runners in the draft."

draftbrowns.com Brendan Leister @ BrendanLeister Feb 19

Nelson Agholor looks like LeSean McCoy at times after the

catch. Quick, explosive.

ran unofficial 4.44 on 1st attempt, 4.47 on 2nd

3sigmaathlete.com Zach Whitman @zjwhitman 30m

Nelson Agholor tied for the best ten-yard split of the first WR

group at 1.53.

draftbreakdown.com Joe Marino @ TheJoeMarino 2h

So far I am most impressed with USC WR's Nelson Agholor 's

1.53 10-yard split.

profootballspot.com scouting report has him late 1st Round

"Nelson Agholor's all-around skills, especially his dynamic abilities in the open field, are being vastly undersold heading into the NFL Combine...There’s so much to like about Nelson Agholor, that it almost makes it difficult to think about what weaknesses he possesses...Pro style offense, ran a full route tree, lined up in slot, backfield, outside... speed and acceleration... Lateral agility... great strength at catch points, able to reel in balls in traffic despite contact... vision, elusiveness, acceleration, strength...vision, balance and agility...elite speed...hands and leaping ability...strength...elusiveness and toughness... great feel for coverages...consistent separation... strength to box out corners... tenacity as a blocker...Tough, competitive and athletic...the acceleration and agility to pile up yards after the catch...strength in the open field is surprising...consistently breaks arm tackles ... surprising burst and explosiveness....extremely dynamic talent, whose all-around skills and superb athleticism are being vastly undersold in the pre-draft process. I think Agholor is going to drop some jaws at the Combine, while shooting his stock up into the first round. He’s already a more complete player than many at his position in the 2015 class, and if the tape is any indication, he’s just getting started. Projection: Late 1st round"

http://profootballspot.com/_/nfl-draft/scouting-reports/wr/2015-nfl-draft-scouting-report-wr-nelson-agholor-r6099

Achilleas Liapakis @ CraBmore

If I had to pick one guy who really impressed me, it would be

Nelson Agholor. Between his 40 and the skill drills, he killed

it. #NFLCombine

Bryan Fischer @BryanDFischer

Nelson Agholor is looking silky smooth during Combine drills.

South Florida Sun-Sentinel Omar Kelly @ OmarKelly 20m

USC's Nelson Agholor looks like exactly what the Dolphins

need. RAC skills, good balance, decent speed, returner. What

am I missing?

My Colts Account @ MyColtsAccount 29m

WR Nelson Agholor looks really good in these drills. Someone

is going to get a steal in the 2nd round.

proplayerinsiders.com Robin Lalisse @ RobinLalisse

Agholor is Perfect Reggie Wayne replacement for Colts

Ian Kenyon @ IanKenyonNFL

I really like Agholor

CBS Atlanta Robbie Rosenhaus @robbierosenhaus

Really like what Nelson Agholor has done today

ESPN730 Charlotte Beth @ ironheads74

I like this WR Nelson Agholor . Great hands so far.

zonereads.com Zone Reads @ ZoneReads

I like him a lot. Agholor is great on film. Had him going 31 in my mock on Monday.

nepatriotsdraft.com Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko

Nelson Agholor dislocated a finger and his day is over.

Caught every single ball and ran in the mid-4.4s. He did what

he need to do.

Footballguys.com Matt Harmon @MattHarmon_BYB 7m

(on whether he likes the Jeremy Maclin comparison for Agholor)

Much tougher after catch, better as a route runner

nepatriotsdraft.com Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko 3h

Like the Maclin and Agholor comparison

Mark Chisholm @ MarkSharkTampa 4h

Agholor compared to Maclin ...eh ok. I'd say Randall Cobb

with a bit of Reggie Wayne

National Football Post:

"I can see Agholor being drafted very high (assuming he runs well at the Combine) and he will start early in his career. I can see him becoming a team’s number one receiver in short order. He also has the return skills to be a club's top punt returner.

Agholor is an excellent athlete with great body control. He has smooth change of direction and very good speed. ... He is a very good route runner who can make sharp cuts with a quick burst to gain separation. He does a good job using change of pace to set up a defender. He is equally effective as a long and short receiver and has excellent ability to adjust to the ball to go along with exceptional hands. He tracks the ball very well, can consistently high-point the ball, and can make the circus catch. He consistently competes for the ball in traffic and his run-after-catch skills are excellent. He can consistently turn the short catch into a long gain."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Prospect-Focus-Nelson-Agholor-and-Stefon-Diggs/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived