• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say it ain't so.... Joe...

Jeremy Igo

Generalizing in either direction can be a bad approach for the whole small school mantra that some here have developed. 

If a GM sees translatable talent, get it.  For DG, he seems to have an eye for talent so I'd trust him if he grabbed one early.  Yeah, it seems to be a pattern with OLs as of late to not do that well but it doesn't mean lets say a Sambrailo or Poole would be a bad pick.   

Look at Brad Hoover. Just a walk in from WCU and he played lights out. I'm for scouting them all.

Most small school players don't have Catamount heart though. Just look at how Armanti plagued us. Cutting him was the turning point in the 2013 season.

Basically we need more Brad Hoover's and less Amanti Edwards.

You got to checkout everyone, sure its more likely to find legit pros in big schools. UDFAs is where you show your worth form the smaller schools. I do think a big reason teams gamble on these D2 schools is ego driven.

Plus there's always reports after the panthers got edwards, kugzilla, and amini. __________ teams had a high rank on that player and are super jelly that the panthers 1 up'd them. SF had reports that thery almost picked amini in 1st. Other teams where upset, once the panther took edwards.... according to darrin " super app fanboy" grantt.

Most small school players don't have Catamount heart though. Just look at how Armanti plagued us. Cutting him was the turning point in the 2013 season.

Basically we need more Brad Hoover's and less Amanti Edwards.

this is next level butthurt

maybe now that the traditional powers are gone from the southern conference the sad sack little catamount fans can have something to cheer for that isn't rooted in "buh buh brad hoover"

Archived