• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stomach flu

Jeremy Igo

You have a horse?

Yes. I have a 16.3hh warmblood. Also have a spooky Arab when I need to live dangerously. I do eventing as a hobby. I ride English because I'm really lazy. Throw a 50 lb saddle or an 8 lb.

Also younger men, English riding and showing could be one of the easiest ways to get laid. You hear great pickup lines like, "Hi, I'm hehe, we heard you're straight. How's it going?"

I have a deal for you both. Had two heart attacks last weekend; one Friday night and another one Saturday morning. I'll take your stomach bug and the sinus infection and you each get something in  return. If you act now, you can also get hard to stick and now blown out veins thrown in for free.  Several options to choose from.

I have a deal for you both. Had two heart attacks last weekend; one Friday night and another one Saturday morning. I'll take your stomach bug and the sinus infection and you each get something in return. If you act now, you can also get hard to stick and now blown out veins thrown in for free. Several options to choose from.

And you didn't even miss a day of work. You're awesome

Archived