• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy case info I hadn't seen posted here yet

JawnyBlaze

Or the fact she said she feared for her life but called him or his assistant 20x after the incident. .

Yep.  I followed the whole thing on twitter all day that day.  Wasn't poo the prosecution did, or said, that made her look credible, especially not her shoddy ass testimony.  That's why I said I think the judge had her mind made up from the start.

Yep. I followed the whole thing on twitter all day that day. Wasn't poo the prosecution did, or said, that made her look credible, especially not her shoddy ass testimony. That's why I said I think the judge had her mind made up from the start.

This is also why I have a strong feelings he won't get much if any suspension time... Anybody reading the actual testimony in this case (like the league investigator will) comes away not trusting anybody in this case..

I also think that's why the Panthers didn't want to suspend Hardy and were willing to let him play while the court stuff played it self out.. They use their own investigators and found that the accusers story has to many holes in it..

This is also why I have a strong feelings he won't get much if any suspension time... Anybody reading the actual testimony in this case (like the league investigator will) comes away not trusting anybody in this case..

I also think that's why the Panthers didn't want to suspend Hardy and were willing to let him play while the court stuff played it self out.. They use their own investigators and found that the accusers story has to many holes in it..

Only thing is the pressure the league is under because of DV.  Also, isn't the person they hired for that a woman?  Not saying she wouldn't be neutral of course... but you never know.

Locating and serving a subpoena are two different things. It's not like Mecklenburg County is has the time and resources to chase someone around the country to locate an unwilling witness for a misdemeanor trial.

True. But if they really needed her there they could've gotten her. It was ultimately on her though, her case to lose.

Not that it matters but that's not what the document states.

Yea, I thought that third page (which I added to the post) was just stating a category of the charge, whereas the first page was the specific charge.  I didn't notice the "assault" part on the second page. 

I'm still puzzled how a judge worth a dam came to make a decision in this case.. Stories changing, neither defendent nor accusers are credible, no arrests at the scene of the crime, 10 hours between alleged crime and the actually report and arrest unaccounted for and her original lawyer quitting the case.. This judgment got that girl paid..

Because the judge is a publicly elected official who is afraid of being seen as soft on domestic violence.

Archived