• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy case info I hadn't seen posted here yet

JawnyBlaze

Maybe I was misinformed. I was aware Hardy's team had them. But the court doesn't have a transcript. I was under the impression prosecutors never gained access to them bc of how they were obtained

The prosecution asked for them but the defense argued that since Hardy did it himself so could they so thats why the prosecution wasn't allowed access but Hardy definitely paid for transcripts of the first trial

I know. It clearly says there in that image they dismissed the charges of Assault on a Female and Communicating Threats. Just wondering what he meant by that statement lol.

All he was found guilty of at the bench trial was "Communicating Threats". I think that's what the op meant.

This oughta put the notion of "star treatment" for athletes to rest. Being a criminal defense attorney I can say with 100% confidence that no other misdemeanor case in North Carolina would get these kind of efforts from a prosecutor to locate an uncooperative witness. Hell the large majority of felony cases wouldn't consist of a manhunt for the "victim."

I'm still puzzled how a judge worth a dam came to make a decision in this case.. Stories changing, neither defendent nor accusers are credible, no arrests at the scene of the crime, 10 hours between alleged crime and the actually report and arrest unaccounted for and her original lawyer quitting the case.. This judgment got that girl paid..

I'm still puzzled how a judge worth a dam came to make a decision in this case.. Stories changing, neither defendent nor accusers are credible, no arrests at the scene of the crime, 10 hours between alleged crime and the actually report and arrest unaccounted for and her original lawyer quitting the case.. This judgment got that girl paid..

I also find it funny how her story got bigger and worse from scene of the crime to the restraining order hearing to the witness stand..

Nelly, 30 guns, wishing for death...lol

I'm convinced that judge had her mind made up before the first shred of evidence was presented... but that's just me.

In her bio, it states "At Harvard, I was co-chair of the Battered Women's Advocacy Project."  There's also pictures of her at rallies for such causes.  Not saying that's a bad thing at all, but it was very odd to me that there wasn't jack poo about that case that gave Holder any credibility.  I mean... the judge said that the other chick that called 911 was the most credible.  You know, the one who didn't see anything, and admitted it, but only heard the noise.  Hardy's witness, who was actually in the apartment when it happened, and saw what was going down, wasn't credible.  Hmmm...

The government can locate anyone they want, and I'm sure they knew exactly where she was. She got paid for sure. Oh well. It's amazing what fake green paper does.

Locating and serving a subpoena are two different things. It's not like Mecklenburg County is has the time and resources to chase someone around the country to locate an unwilling witness for a misdemeanor trial.

I'm convinced that judge had her mind made up before the first shred of evidence was presented... but that's just me.

In her bio, it states "At Harvard, I was co-chair of the Battered Women's Advocacy Project." There's also pictures of her at rallies for such causes. Not saying that's a bad thing at all, but it was very odd to me that there wasn't jack poo about that case that gave Holder any credibility. I mean... the judge said that the other chick that called 911 was the most credible. You know, the one who didn't see anything, and admitted it, but only heard the noise. Hardy's witness, who was actually in the apartment when it happened, and saw what was going down, wasn't credible. Hmmm...

That's another off detail of the Case.. Both Parties said Hardy's assistant who was there held her down while he called the cops.. but the assistant wasn't charged with anything.??.. Not even as a accessory. .??

Archived