• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy case info I hadn't seen posted here yet

JawnyBlaze

http://blackandbluereview.com/state-of-north-carolina-greg-hardy-dismissal-documents/

I hadn't seen this posted here yet, but reading the dismissal document showed me some info I hadn't previously known.  For example, his charge was simply "Communicating threats".  Also, his middle name is McKaryl.  And finally, the state didn't need Holder there to proceed with the charges, but they reviewed the bench trial, her testimony, statement to the police, etc and found that it was not enough to uphold a conviction.  I should think all this helps Hardy.  Except the McKaryl part.

hardydismissal3.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=791%

edited to correct a mistake

Yes there are Hardy paid to get them done on his own.

Maybe I was misinformed. I was aware Hardy's team had them. But the court doesn't have a transcript. I was under the impression prosecutors never gained access to them bc of how they were obtained

Maybe I was misinformed. I was aware Hardy's team had them. But the court doesn't have a transcript. I was under the impression prosecutors never gained access to them bc of how they were obtained

Did u read the actual document that was posted in the OP?

No the op only showed the first of 3 pages of the documents, second page had charges of violence towards a female.

I know. It clearly says there in that image they dismissed the charges of Assault on a Female and Communicating Threats. Just wondering what he meant by that statement lol.

Archived