• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Melanie's Marvelous Measels - A Children's Book

Jeremy Igo

As a nurse you know little more than I do.  Life expectancies have increased generally because of better diets and sanitation.  Medicine has little to do with increasing life expectation in a healthy population.

Really??? Who are you to say what she does and doesn't know? That's definitely the most asinine statement I've read all week.

Haha. You're right. All those years spent studying, caring for those that are sick, and working beside medical doctors who know more than you or I could ever dream of knowing, surely doesn't give me just a little bit of credibility at all. Thanks for putting me in my place.

I have known good nurses and some not so good.  Your being a nurse carries no weight as far as how much I value your opinion.  Other folks are more easily impressed.  I find the words you type to be more representative of what sort of person you are.  Your quote here speaks volumes.

I feel people who choose not to vaccinate their innocent children are unimaginable morons.

As a nurse you know little more than I do. Life expectancies have increased generally because of better diets and sanitation. Medicine has little to do with increasing life expectation in a healthy population.

Sorry dude, I doubt there would be a medical professional out there who would say that advancements in germ theory, antibiotics and vaccinations have not played a major role in longer life expectancy.

To quote SCP, google that poo.

Archived