• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Melanie's Marvelous Measels - A Children's Book

Jeremy Igo

Does you child have measles from his or her worthless parents choosing not to vaccinate? 

Well no worries! As little Sally lays there with her future in doubt, you can read her this lovely story.

61bNGvoLVYL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

LINKY

Some of my favorite comments.....

My infant daughter went blind after contracting measles from an unvaccinated child, and yet there's no braille version of this wonderful book for me to give her someday to explain to her how awesome the disease that took her sight away is.

As a carpenter who specializes in itty bitty coffins I can't say enough good things about this book, my customer base has been growing at an epidemic rate!

The author explores the wondrous theme of how highly-contagious, deadly diseases are beneficial in nature, such as through natural selection. They can also be beautiful. Little-known fact: Georges Seurat's La Grande Jatte was inspired by the pretty spots he saw on the faces of dying Parisians before the advent of that dastardly measles vaccine. Killing yourself, your children, and others is our right as Americans. Thank the gods for authors willing to tell this beautiful story and help kill children.

As a mother and a RN, I feel people who choose not to vaccinate their innocent children are unimaginable morons. There is a reason life expectancies have increased as the centuries progress. You know, advances in science such as vaccines. Morons.

As a mother and a RN, I feel people who choose not to vaccinate their innocent children are unimaginable morons. There is a reason life expectancies have increased as the centuries progress. You know, advances in science such as vaccines. Morons.

Yeah, but they read a few websites, so their opinion is just as valid as people who went to school for years. 

Oh look, chart with incorrect dates. Tell me more....

You tell me more - what dates are you specifically calling into question.  Would you mean the vaccine that was introduced in 1963 and had to be pulled and reformulated due to all the children who were getting sick from it and dying?  

As a nurse you know little more than I do.  Life expectancies have increased generally because of better diets and sanitation.  Medicine has little to do with increasing life expectation in a healthy population.

Medicine has little to do with increasing life expectation in a healthy population.

i don't know if this is statistically true or not, but it's beside the point, and the point is that dangerous communicable diseases that have been wiped out for decades are back because of a couple of raging fuging morons with rand paul stickers on their minivans. you can say measles aren't the devil all you want, but the standard of devilish isn't just death, it's debilitation too, of which infant blindness is a pretty solid component.

If you are really concerned with childrens health,  concentrate on things that statistically matter.  Like how fat kids are getting and all the attendant health problems that entails long term for them.  Don't let the lamestream media get you in such a dither about something about as likely to kill your kid as a lightning strike.

SBSMSchoolsandChildhoodObesityRates_v3-0

i don't know if this is statistically true or not, but it's beside the point, and the point is that dangerous communicable diseases that have been wiped out for decades are back because of a couple of raging fuging morons with rand paul stickers on their minivans. you can say measles aren't the devil all you want, but the standard of devilish isn't just death, it's debilitation too, of which infant blindness is a pretty solid component.

Not so fast with the Rand Paul association. The Daily show nailed the anti vac crowd awhile back and many of them were more liberal than those that might vote for a Paul.

Haha. You're right. All those years spent studying, caring for those that are sick, and working beside medical doctors who know more than you or I could ever dream of knowing, surely doesn't give me just a little bit of credibility at all. Thanks for putting me in my place.

Archived